1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for count sandwich

Sep 23, 2011

1. Leave me feedback here if you've bought from me or sold something to me ^^ Thank you very much!!!!

2. count sandwich purchased a Chicline Rou faceplate, headback, and neckpiece from me and it was such a treat to do business with her! She was suuuper friendly, fun to talk with, and made a lightening quick payment :) She kept up great communication too! As soon as he arrived she wrote me a sweet message in thanks and left me feedback. I would be more than happy to have more transactions in the future, and would absolutely recommend her to others :D
      Thanks for the great transaction, I hope you and Rou can have many great times together~! <3

3. I sold some MSD clothes to Count Sandwich. Payment was fast and communication was great! I would definitely recommend this buyer. :) Thanks!

4. Count Sandwich purchased a Monique Ginger wig from me, size 7/8. She was super friendly and paid promptly. Would do business with again. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

5. Count Sandwich bought a Doll Chateau Colin head from me and was such a delight to do business with. He paid promptly, had wonderful conversation, and informed me when he arrived safely. I would definitely do business with again if ever asked. Would HIGHLY recommend!