1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Countessa

Aug 18, 2006

1. I purchased a pair of Dollzone pink boots and a pair of black stockings from Countessa and she shipped everything out very quickly and very well packaged. Her prices were competitive and communication excellent. Highly recommended!

2. I bought a Shiwoo Head in WS from Countessa and it's exactly what I expected :)
      The shipping was very fast and thank you so much for the cute hairpins~

3. I bought an 18th century day dress and a set of hoops from her!

The dress is much more beautiful in my hands and the hoops are of excellent quality!

They look so authentic to how they looked in 18th Century France!!!!

This just makes me so much more excited about my custom order for an MSD dress from her!

4. I got a custom gown and 2 hoops made for my dolls by Countessa! The gown is beautiful! Made how I want it, Great work!

The 18th Century hoops are marvelously made! Very accurate to that period!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. I got a lovely Angel Elf Soo head from her! She dealt with my ancyness and my impatient excitement so well and I have lovely little teeny barrettes! I'll post pics asap of how lovely she looks on my FeePle body! The head was also packaged stupid good and sent just as promised!

6. Bought a custom lace-up kimono, and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! :D Before I got the kimono, I had considered selling Xan, but once I dressed her up, I totally rebonded! :D

I would happily deal with Countessa again, and probably will be in the future ^_^

7. The 2 kimono Countessa made for me are wonderful, such good work! Very pleased! :)

8. Commissioend 2 more gowns for my dolls by Countessa. She is wodnerful 7 make gorgeous high quality period peices!

9. the countessa complained to ebay about a transaction for the marie antoinette wigs she is presently selling, being a good seller i sent her another of the frizz wigs. she pushed it further saying she had received nothing from me, which i can clearly see she did, and i also had to refund her for the cost of doign buisness wiht this person. clearly my experience was extremely negative, she literally stole two wigs and got her money returned and never even had the grace to leave feedback.

buyer and seller beware this one knows how to work it, hate to give anyone a negative but lady you deserve three. neale

10. Thank you for your feedback and your opinion. This is a very serious accusation you are making towards me and I feel I must defend myself. Also I've grown quite tired of being harassed by you and have to draw the line when you attack my business and good name which I work very hard to maintain. I pride myself on my great customer service and dealings with others online.

Copy of my invioce through Haute Doll, draw your own conclusions:

Thank you for purchasing from Haute Doll.

Order # 4795
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Qty. Price Item No. Description
      1 $17.99 HD-20 HD-20 Marie Antoinette Striped Hat
      1 $32.00 HD-30 HD-30 Marie Antoinette Blue Shoes
      1 $35.00 HD-34 HD-33 Marie Antoinette Mohair Wig
      1 $32.00 HD-39 HD-39 Marie Antoinette Black Shoes
      $116.99 Subtotal
      $0.00 WI Sales Tax
      TBD Shipping (United States)
      $116.99 Total

Billing Address
      ---------------
      Name : Countessa Heather
      Company :
      Address : 4700 FRANTZ CT APT 7
      Address :
      City : WINTER PARK
      State : FL
      Zip : 32792

Email : [email protected]
      Phone : 3524549075

Shipping Address
      ----------------
      Ship to Billing Address

Barbie Bazaar Magazine - Haute Doll Magazine
      5711 8th Ave.
      Kenosha, WI 53140
      Phone (262) 658-1004
      Fax (262) 658-0433
      http://www.hautedoll.com/

--
      No virus found in this incoming message.
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      Version: 7.5.487 / Virus Database: 269.13.25/1018 - Release Date: 9/19/2007 3:59 PM

11. I just did a trade with countessa! She's wonderful to work with, and her kimonos are stunning!

12. Ordered a Sirena kimono for Shou. He and I are very happy with this beautiful kimono. It's extremely well made and perfect just for him. Fits him nice and snug to show off his handsome chest. Also Countessa is extremely wonderful to work with. Quick to reply, and ever so kind as to answer any question. Delight to work with. Shou and I both hope to have other wonderful transactions with her.

Highest recomendations!

I will post some images as soon as they are done loading into the computer ^^

13. Images of kimono ^^
      Sorry for poor quality, but I just have to share her stunning work.
      [​IMG]

More can be found here at my DA acount: http://kagome-chan0890.deviantart.com/

14. I commissioned a set of kimonos from Countessa. She's patient, excellent communication and works fast. I love them, thanks!

15. I bought shoes from her which were great. And handmade thigh high socks that are made wonderfully. Items arrived quickly as well. Thanks!

16. +1 for an excellent seller!
      the items were shipped quickly and they were in excellent condition when they arrived. :aheartbea

17. Did a trade with Countessa for a non-doll item. She got my F-29! Excellent all around!

18. She made a Black duchesse Satin lumena (under kimono) with lace up closure, and a Black/Red Chrysanthemum Satin sirena (top kimono) for my mecha angel Saiph. The kimono's are just beautiful and a perfect fit. Furthermore shipping was also quite fast.
      Overall a flawless transaction.

19. I recently did a face-up on one of Countessa's girls. She's very kind, communicative, and payment was prompt. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction and it was a pleasure to work on her doll.

Thank you again!

20. Bought a black duchesse satin lumena under kimono with lace up closure, and a red duchesse Satin sirena over kimono with frog closure for my bella auden and a bloodred silk sirena over kimono for my saiph. Just like the first time a flawless transaction and beautiful kimono's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]