1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Countessa

Aug 18, 2006

1. Baught a special set of two dark kimonos from Countessa fro my Beryl. Wonderful quality and fast delivery, and the material is just perfect.
      My highest recomendation. ^_^

2. I bough Countessa, some very beautiful and cute pink shoes! My girl love them a lot and I falled in love also ^^ That was a pleasant transaction and she sent the item fast! What can I say, she is a good seller! =)

3. I purchased a pair of kimonos made by Countessa. They are gorgeous! Amazing craftmanship and beautiful materials. They arrived very quickly, packaged well, and Countessa was perfect in communication and extremely friendly! :)

4. I just commissioned a kimono set for my Soom Vega. Both pieces are very beautiful and extremely well made. They arrived very quickly and with a cute little gift of barrettes, too. I highly recommend Countessa for gorgeous outfits!

Thanks again! :aheartbea

5. I commissioned a kimono set for my sexy Senior Delf girl and she looks FAB! The quality, communication were GREAT!!!
      I HIGHLY recommend Countessa and her lovely offerings!!!!

6. Countessa made a lovely kimono for my Elfdoll Hazy--it's simply beautiful.

7. Countessa bought a pair of Luts Mary Janes from me and was super fast to pay and very
      pleasant to do business with. Super communication. Thanks so much:)

8. I bought a pair of high heels and socks for my MNF. The items arrived today - they were shipped fast and packed well. I couldn't be more satisfied! I give countessa an A +++!

9. I purchased a kimono from Countessa and it is AMAZING. Excellent work and extremely well made~!

I'm very VERY happy with it and hope when I can afford it in the future I'll be purchasing more. =D

[​IMG]
      Thank you so much~!! I LOVE IT!

10. i bought two kimono items from Countessa (commission) and they arrived in wonderful condition and was exactly how i asked for them.

Thanks a lot! i'll be sure to bookmark your shop on here :D

11. I bought a lovely pair of stockings. They arrived very quickly and came with a little gift as well! I definitely plan to buy from her again.

12. Countessa purchased a doll from me! she paid promptly and her communication has been wonderful!! thanks so much! Id gladly do business again.

13. Sold an AIL head to Countessa. Very smooth, pleasant transaction & quick PP. Recommend highly and hope our paths cross again. Thanks & enjoy!!

14. Countessa has bought a pair of NYX 16mm glass eyes from me. The transaction was smooth. Hope to trade with her again~~^^

15. Smooth transaction. Thank you!

16. Countessa purchased my sleeping Minifee Rendia head :) She was extremely friendly and quick with her payments and let me know when the head arrived. I would gladly work with her again in the future! Thank you!

17. Countessa bought my Volks and she was lovely to deal with. Paid fast and let me know when the doll arrived. Thankyou!

18. Countessa bought a pair of shoes from me :) Paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. I would highly recommend and love to deal with again!! Thank you!

19. A+++ for Contessa!

Great partner and highly recommended member to deal with. Buy and sell with confidence. ~Gus