1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

.:feedback for courtney:.

Mar 15, 2009

1. please post here if you've ever bought or sold anything from me. :aheartbea

2. I did a trade with courtney. The trade went smoothly and without incident. She was shipped item safely and fast. She is really nice person! Thanks so much!!!!! ^^

3. I bought a DoD Si from courtney and it was shipped promptly and there was so much care in it~! Thank you so much~! :3

4. Courtney bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

5. Bought a pair of MSD shoes and 2 MSD wigs from COURTNEY

the transaction went smoothly and items arrived safely packed

thank you~!

6. Another great transaction with Courtney as the buyer. Always a pleasure to do business with.

7. I bought a MNF Miyu from Courtney and she packaged the doll safely and answered all my questions! It was a great transaction, Thank you!

8. Courtney bought a Unoa Lusis 1.5 from me - very easy transaction, friendly pm's and prompt payment was made. Courtney, kindly let me know when the doll had arrived safely. I would be very happy to do business with her again. :)

Thank you Courtney!

9. Bought a LUSIS from her, it went super super smoothly , she was super flexible and easy to deal with! It was a pleasure doing buisness with her!

10. Courtney bought a can of MSC from me. Everything went smoothly! Thank you for your business! <3

11. I bought a pair of beautiful MSD Leeke boots from Courtney

The transaction was swift, replies were prompt, and the seller was so very friendly. In other words; an absolutely flawless international transaction.

Thank you so much!! :D

12. Bought a lovely MSD dress from Courtney. Smooth transaction, great to work with! Thanks!!! :-)

13. I bought a HDS cowlneck sweater from Courtney. She was very nice to deal with, put the items on Hold for me when I was indecisive, was prompt in her communication and fast with shipping. The item arrived to me well-packed and in good condition, and it looks lovely on my doll :aheartbea .

Thank you very much for a nice transaction!

14. I recently purchased a slim msd cardigan from courtney. It was a wonderful and easy transaction. Communication was great and she shipped very quickly. Highly recommend, thanks much! :)

15. I purchased two slim mini shirts from Courtney and it was a great transaction. The communication was perfect and the items were shipped quickly and very well packaged. A+ seller.

16. Purchased a dress from courtney, it arrived promptly and was as described, thanks!

17. I bought a MNF Rheia from Courtney. Came safely and I see no problems with the doll. I am very happy with her. :) :aheartbea