1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cowpewter

Nov 12, 2010

1. cowpeter bought a wool hat from me. She paid super quickly, and was friendly in all our communication. She even let me know when it arrived. Thanks so much!

2. Sold a kimono set to her!

Good buyer,good communication & fast payment!

Highly recommended!

Will to trade with her again!

3. cowpeter bought a SD shirt from me. Transaction was a breeze-- great communication and speedy payment, would deal with her again :) Sorry for late feedback btw!

4. Cowpewter purchased a Dollzone Chen from me and everything went smoothly! She contacted me with a great proposal for layaway and each payment was on time if not early. She's a great buyer and I'd recommend her to anyone!

5. Cowpewter bought a teenie gem hand from me, and was excellent! She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived!

Thank you so much for buying from me! :)

6. I sold cowpewter the armor part of my Claude fullset on a two month layaway. She paid promptly, and all communications were clear and friendly. I would totally recommend her as an excellent buyer! Many thanks! :D

7. Cowpewter bought a Monstrodesigns dress from me and it was a wonderful transaction! She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived! I would gladly do business with her again. ^^ Thank you!

8. cowpewter purchased an sqlabs hime head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

9. cowpewter joined in my Monodee GO and was excellent. Fast payment and great communication. Thank you so much!

10. Sold some puki hands and eyes to her. The transaction went smoothly. Would do business with her again! Recommended~ Thanks!

11. Cowpewter bought an old DiM R-Asiam head from me. Payment was lightning fast, she was super-friendly and even understanding when I had a delay in shipping. Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

12. cowpewter bought dress from me. The payment was fast and communication good. Recommended ^^

Thank you :]

13. She bought a Soom Bygg from me and everything was perfect. She finished off the layaway before planned and she kept great communication the whole time. I highly recommend her. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy the little guy.

14. Cowpewter joined my Leekeworld group order. She was a fantastic participant. Great communication and very fast payments! She also kindly let me know of her package's arrival.
      Thank you so much for joining!

15. cowpewter bought a pair of DDII hands from me via the marketplace. She was prompt with her payment and let me know as soon as they'd arrived. Easy transaction, thanks!

16. cowpewter bought a DIM body from me. She was very pleasant to deal with, kept in touch, paid promptly, and let me know when the body arrived. A great transaction all around!

17. Just sold a bunch of teenie gem parts to cowpewter. Very fast payment and great communication, highly recommended buyer! :D

18. I sold a Feny body to Cowpewter and the experience couldn't have been better! She is absolutely wonderful to deal with~ Fast pms, prompt payment, a super smooth transaction. I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thankyou so much for a perfect sale :)

19. Cowpewter purchased some daisy dayes faun legs off me a few weeks ago. Communication was great and she was truly lovely to deal with :)

20. Cowpewter purchased a Pukifee Pong from me and the sale was quick and easy! :) She updated me upon arrival and was very friendly. A wonderful buyer, and hopefully a great new dolly friend!