1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazykimochi

Feb 21, 2010

1. I purchased an MSD outfit set and shoes from Tina/CrazyKimochi. As always she was friendly, communicative and prompt to ship the items out. They arrived well packaged and perfect shape. She's a wonderful person and a great seller. <3

2. Bought a long brown wig from crazykimochi, she kindly held the item for me for a few days, and promptly shipped it out after my payment. Arrived in great shape, thanks! :)

3. Please pardon the lateness of this feedback...

CrazyKimochi took part in my 17th Leekeworld group order run and was as expected, amazing to deal with yet again. Always on top of sending in invoice payments and keeping up with their end of communication, I can never run out of positive things to say. Fantabulous, all around. Nothing else needs to be said. ;)

&#9829;[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;
      &#9829;[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experience was as pleasant as my own was! ]&#9829;​

4. Purchased a hoodie from CrazyKimochi for my msd girls. I love it! Great communication, fast shipping and smooth transaction! Many more purchases to come. Thanks!

5. purchases a hoodie from Crazy Kimochi for an incoming msd girl. It's adorable! I've got her bookmarked so I can purchase more. She shipped fast and was quick with PM. Very nice to work with!

Thanks so much!

6. Another great hoodie for my msd girls. Fast shipping and smooth transaction yet again. Highly recommended!!

7. I bought an MSD hoodie from Crazykimochi and it is so cute! The shipping was very quick and the whole transaction went very smoothly Thank you so much!

8. I commission crazykimochi for two hoodies and she somehow found the time to crank them out in a day and had it ship to me in a day later. She is amazing you are in great hands with her.

9. Like others, I had a great experience with crazykimochi! Her hoodies are of a professional quality and I can't wait to come back and see what else she has created in the future :D

10. I bought two SD hoodies from crazykimochi. They are so pretty, and perfect for my girl!
      She was very friendly, and shipped them quickly. I will definitely buy from her again! Thanks :D

11. I had such a lovely transaction with Tina ~ she's a wonderful seamstress and a great girl!

I recommend her to anyone!

Marci

12. I bought an MSD size hoodie made by crazykimochi, and it is just adorable. Not only do I love my hoodie, but she was always friendly and kept good communication, sent my item quickly, and was helpful in anyway she could be. I'm going to keep my eye on her sale thread in the future. ;) Thanks again!

13. I ordered an MSD hoodie from crazykimochi. She was super friendly, replied very quickly & shipped super fast. I love the top, very nice quality. Thank you!

14. I bought an MSD 'Legend of Zelda' Hoodie from crazykimochi~ I'm so happy! She was super nice and friendly. The hoodie is wonderfully made and adorable. I would (and will!) definitely buy from again!
      [​IMG]

15. I purchased 3 hoodies from crazykimochi. she was a pleasure to do business with, and I'd recommend her highly to other members.

16. I bought an MSD hoodie from crazykimochi and it was a great transaction, she is super friendly and the item is adorable! I will definitely buy from her again!

17. Crazykimochi sold me one of her cute hoodies. She was a pleasure to communicate with, very friendly and quick to reply. The hoodie is adorable and really well made. I can't believe how fast she send it out. ^^ I can definately recommend her.
      Thank you, crazykimochi!

18. I purchased a hoodie from crazykimochi and it arrived super fast and as cute as the picture showed! Im sure I will be purchasing from her again :)
      Thanks,
      Zenna

19. I commissioned a hoodie from crazykimochi and I couldn't be happier! She was very sweet in her replies and gave me exactly what I wanted! Perfect product, Perfect seller. Thank you so much! =D

20. All I have to say is WOW. This girl is a five star, grade A seller. Like. Mega tons, lol.

I bought a hoodie from her a bit ago, and although absolutely ADORABLE, it didn't fit my boy. I messaged her not intending to get a refund, 'cuz I can always use it for my incoming yo-SD all oversized and cute, just because I wanted to notify her so that she might change her pattern or not use that specific fabric again. She apologized- and offered to make me another one! For free! With my choice of image!! And let me keep the small one! =D While she did, we talked a bit and found she had a bomb taste in video games and I commissioned her to make me a second one, lol. Both hoodies were made from scratch, sent and received in absolute record timing.

So, in conclusion, Crazy Kimochi is an awesome chick with awesome hoodies and is an awesome seller. I'm definately coming back to her for all my frikkan cute hoodie needs, lol. I can't thank you enough for how awesome this transaction was!! ^^