1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazykimochi

Feb 21, 2010

1. I purchased a hoodie from crazykimochi's shop and it arrived lightning fast! It's really adorable and very well made. I'm definitely looking forward to having more of her clothes in the future! Thanks so much!

2. I purchased an MSD sized hoody from crazykimochi and couldn't be happier with the overall experience. She was a delight to deal with, kept excellent communication, the package arrived swiftly and the quality of her hoodies are wonderful. Would definitely do business with again, and probably will in the future so long as she keeps making those extremely cute hoodies! Thanks and keep up the great work!

3. I bought an adorable kupo hoodie from Crazykimochi! It is MSD size and I was surprised that it fits my JID too! Very nice quality and a cute design ^_^ I will definitely be looking for an SD sized one in the future!

4. I bought a Luts 2009 Wintry Head from CrazyKimochi and the transaction was wonderful and I couldn't be happier with what came in the mail. Definitely exceeded even our high expectations. Thanks a lot, would definitely buy again.

5. i bought an SD-sized hoodie and commissioned an MSD-sized hoodie, and the commission was completed/shipped within a week! they are even nicer than i was expecting, and crazykimochi was extremely nice and easy to communicate with :) thank you so much for the wonderful transaction and hoodies!!

[​IMG]

6. I bought a hoodie from CrazyKimochi. The hoodie was shipped out promptly and it arrived exactly liked described. Everything went great. I will definitely buy from CrazyKimochi again.

7. I bought another MSD sized hoodie from crazykimochi, but this time I asked her to send it to my friend as a gift, and she was great about it! She even dropped her a little note telling her it was from me! She's so cool to do business with. Thanks again! :D

8. I bought an MSD sized hoodie from crazykimochi and could not be happier with it. She was kind enough to put it on hold for me, and it shipped out incredibly quickly! It fits my girl perfectly and looks oh so cute- I want one for myself! I'm already planning on what I'm going to order from her next! n_n

9. I bought an SD Hoodie from Crazykimochi and it arrived quickly and was professionally made. Am waiting for my hoodies so I can snatch them up. :)

10. I bought cute hoodie from crazykimochi XD
      Nice transaction and AWESOME HOODIE!! I really like it :-)
      Thank you all !

11. I got the cutest little Chocobo hoodie from crazykimochi and I love it! She had a friendly and prompt communication with me and shipping was extremely fast! I would definitely buy from her again!

12. I bought -another- Sweater from crazykimochi~ This time a SD Zelda hoodie! Beautiful quality. She shipped the hoodie super fast! I was so excited that it had arrived for International Zelda day yesterday. And it fits -p.e.r.f.e.c.t.l.y- on my Zaoll girl. I will definitely be buying more hoodies from here again! :D

13. crazykimochi is a great seller and responded very fast 83! A+ would buy from again for sure

14. I commissioned an MSD hoodie from crazykimochi, she's awesome!! My hoodie came out exactly how I imagined it to look, and she kept me updated regularly and it was done super fast :) thanks again dear <3

15. I commissioned both an MSD hoodie and two SD shirts from crazykimochi and they were all awesome! She was great with communicating the progress, and when they arrived they were exactly what I wanted! I am definitely going to be ordering again. Thanks so much!

16. Recently bought one of crazykimochi's awesome hoodies! It's wonderful and so well made! She was very sweet and communicative. Shipping was fast and responses were prompt! Thanks for everything, and I will definitely buy from her in the future!

17. I commissioned two hoodie from crazykimochi =) It was a real pleasure to do business with her! She was polite, helpful, understanding, quick to reply, quick to ship. Oh and on top of that the hoodies look awesome =) Definitly a seller on my list. Thanks for making my little Kito happy with his new shirt =)

18. I commissioned three MSD hoodies from Crazykimochi. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with her, the communication was great, the hoodies were done and shipped quicker then I expected and overall I'm over the moon with how they came out as well :) I definitely recommend her and would do business with her myself again in a heartbeat.

Thank you again! :D

19. I commissioned two MSD Hoodies from crazykimochi, they were finished and shipped very quickly and are super adorable! She didn't hesitate to remake one of them after a misunderstanding, either :)
      I totally love them and would commission her again without question xxx

20. [​IMG]

~*~ Dollmore Group Order ~*~

&#10087; CrazyKimochi &#10087;

participated in my very first Dollmore Group Order here in DoA. She was very friendly and a joy to deal a transaction with. Her payments were prompt and so was her communication. I would love to have her on my group order anytime.

Thank you so much for making my first G.O. successful here in DoA.

:cheer :dance :cheer

&#10086; Decy &#10086;