1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazykimochi

Feb 21, 2010

1. I commissioned a hoodie from Crazykimochi. She was very sweet with keeping me updated about my order and shipped my sweater out ASAP. The quality was amazing and I can't recommend her enough. c:
      Thank you so much! ^^

2. I commissioned 2 hoodies and a shirt from krazykimochi - she got them done quickly and was fun to work with. Even my husband commented on how well they were made. She did an awesome job, shipped quick and she's always on top of communication - and very friendly. :)

Thanks so much!

3. Commissioned a hoodie, received it today! Finished in a very timely manner, easy to communicate with, and it was packaged well for shipping (in a bag as well as a padded envelope, always good for extra protection). The hoodie is super cute!

[​IMG]

4. I had crazykimochi commission a sweater for one of my dolls, and I couldn't be happier with the results of the sweater. Thank you again for your great work and sorry for the late feedback. Keep up the amazing work!! A+++!!

5. I comissioned a hoodie from crazykimochi she did a wonderful job on the hoodie and it came very quickly and I cant be more happy with this transactoin. will defeantely come back

6. I commissioned a modified MNF hoodie (to fit my chibi unoa) and crazykimochi was totally sweet the whole time. I've already commissioned her for two more!

7. I had seen a photostory earlier this year where a doll was wearing one of her amazing hoodies and I knew I had to have one. I'm so thankful that Tina was able to lengthen the sleeves of the hoodie a bit to acomadate my gangly limbed girl Jordan. The hoodie could not have turned out more perfect. Crazy colors with our favorite bands logo. I am absolutly commisioning her to make more of these bitchin hoodies for my doll family in the future!:D:D:D

8. Punctuation: Positive +
      Assignment: Two custom shirts
      Deal: Everything was perfect, friendly and fast, a pleasure to deal with it

9. Just got two more hoodies from Tina. They're perfect! Thank you so much!!!

10. Commissioned two hoodies for her and they are absolutely awesome <3
      Well made and so pretty and she's a pleasure to deal with.
      I'll surely return to buy more hoodies from her

11. I purchased a hoodie from Tina and just like the first one, it's awesome! Quality is great and the shipping is quick! Thank you so much!

12. Commissioned a hoodie from crazykimochi. She was pleasant to deal with and the hoodie is adorable. Would love to do business again! ^^

13. I commissioned a hoodie from crazykimochi, and I'm very impressed! She was very quick and easy to communicate with. I had it within a few days of placing my order! I would most definitely order from her again.

14. I commissioned 2 hoodies from crazykimochi and they are awesome!! They arrived quickly and are exactly the way I wanted them :) I would definitely do business with crazykimochi again!!!

15. I bought two msd hoodies from her. I have bought from her before and she ships fast and is really friendly! I will definitely keep buying from her. Thank you! ; w ; &#9829;

16. the hoodie that I purchased from Tina arrived today.
      communication was good, shipping was prompt and it was packed up nice and securely, and the quality of the hoodie itself is great.
      I would definitely buy from her again ^_^

17. As always crazykimochi is amazing to do business with! I commissioned her for an MSD hoodie that was a bit more work that her normal ones and she did it perfectly! Thank you again, lovey!

18. I commissioned crazykimochi to make a shirt for my msd. She did beautiful work, and was always quick to respond. She worked quickly and shipped the shirt out fast. I will definitely do business with her again! Thank you

19. I commissioned Tina for a hoodie & shirt the other day (: Communication was perfect & she made them in no time :'D Both tops were great quality & I'll definitely be buying from her again ^___^ <3

20. Commissioned two shirts from her and she made them RIDICULOUSLY fast and they turned out exactly like I wanted! I love them! She's very fast to respond and shipped the items as soon as she was done! (: