1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crazykimochi

Feb 21, 2010

1. bought a TokiDoki hoody for my unoa from KrazyKimochi and OMG I LOVE IT! Came VERY quickly and I'm very happy about the quality and speed! Definately worth every cent!

2. Crazykimochi's hoodies are so adorable, I am doomed! I bought a cute hoodie from her, and she was very pleasant and shipped it out right away! My Plum looks so cute in it, thank you so much! :D

3. I commissioned two custom MLP hoodies from crazykimochi and I'm very happy with them. :D The quality of her work is excellent, she communicated very well and shipped promptly. Awesome seller! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :D

4. Bought another one of CrazyKimochi's hoodies! Shipping was prompt and perfect. As always, the hoodie is of wonderful quality, and I hope to purchase more in the future! ^^ Thanks again!

5. Since my first batch of commissioned hoodies was simply awesome I came back and ordered another one.
      As always shipping was really fast and the hoodie itself is of amazing quality - I'm sure I'm going to purchase a lot of hoodies from her in the future!
      Thanks again!

6. I commissioned a hoodie from crazykimochi. It was very smooth going. A great deal and a smooth transaction. would certainly recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks

7. I commissioned a hoodie from crazykimochi and I just love it!!!
      Great quality! Fast shipping! Great communication! And I love the hoodie so much, I already made another order.

Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction.

-Nikki

8. I bought two hoodies from crazykimochi. She was very nice to deal with and the hoodies arrived very fast and I love them. So does my girls. Only problem is that now I have 4 more girls who wants one too. LOL

[​IMG]

Dustbunnie

9. Just received my parcel of gorgeous hoodies from crazykimochi! I got three commissioned and bought one that was in her sales thread. She was super quick and easy to deal with - will most likely be doing another order XD

10. I have commissioned shirts and hoodies from Crazykimochi and she's the best! Very fast and I just love them! Highly recommend! :)

11. I purchased another shirt from craykimochi and like the first I love it. As always great communication and fast shipping.
      Highly recommended!!

12. I commissioned two hoodies from Crazykimochi! she's great to deal with & does lovely work. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! :)

13. Positive Feedback! I bought a very cute hoodie from her and I love it. Shipped very fast and in time for my girl :)

14. Tina is amazing!!!

I commissioned two hoodies from her, and they're just perfect. Communication was excellent, she finished them super fast and shipped just as quickly, and she's super sweet! I love the detail and the craftmanship. I'll definitely commission more from her soon. ~<3

15. Bought a MSD hoodie from her and it is PERFECT! It fits my slim girl like a glove, and is adorable :D She also shipped it super fast ^_^

16. I commissioned a shirt from Tina. She made it super fast and had it shipped just as quickly! I love it so much. She was also very quick to respond and very sweet to deal with!!

17. I commissioned Crazykimochi again, this time for two shirts! They are so cute and well made, she sent them out really fast, and they arrived quickly, too!
      I will forever keep coming back for more, as long as my PP has funds :'D

18. commissioned a custom hoodie for my pukifee from crazykimochi.
      she was a complete pleasure to work with as always. communication was great, she finished my commission quickly, and shipped promptly.
      I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

19. I purchased another wonderful hoodie from crazykimochi and couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

20. Bought and ordered 3 hoodies from CrazyKimochi. I got the hoodies very fast and they are AWESOME. Good Quality, good price, everything is good. Thanks a lot miss! ^^