1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Creciableu

Dec 14, 2006

1. Creciableu participated in my Soom Minette split, and was an all-around awesome split partner. Payment for her portion was prompt, and communication very pleasant.

Thank you again for joining the split!

2. I sold some eyes to Creciableu. Fabtastatic experience. Fast payment and great communication. An all round wonderful transaction....and I thank her deeply for choosing to buy from me.

3. Creciableu just bought a Yo SD outfit from me. She paid promptly and was friendly and responsive in PMs. I'm glad I could have another transaction with her and I hope she enjoys her new outfit! :D

4. Creciableu bought a Bluefairy Tommy from me on layaway, payment were always very prompt, great buyer! Thank you again!! :D

5. Crecuableu purchased a pair of 14mm ED eyes from me. She was very easy to communicate with, quick to pay and very friendly in PMs. She let me know when the eyes arrived and was all around awesome to deal with. I would happily do business with her again. Thanks!

6. Creciableu purchased a pair of eyes from me, and it was a really great transaction! Prompt communication and payment, and she let me know when they arrived! A great buyer, and I hope to do business with her again in the future.

7. Creciableu purchased a Feeple Riff from me on layaway and was a joy to deal with. All layaway payments were made promptly, friendly communication and Creciableu let me know as soon as the Riff arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again and would welcome back anytime. Recommended buyer! :aheartbea

8. I bought a cute little Glati hooves from Creciableu and it arrived safely and wonderfully. It was a pleasure working with Creciableu and I would indeed do so again. Many Thanks!~

9. Creciableu participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. She was such a great member right from the start. Unfortunately, Dollmore ran out of the things that she wanted. But still, she was a champ through the whole thing. I wished there were more I could do for her. I would gladly welcome her back if she joins any of my G.O.'s :) Highly recommended.

10. [​IMG]

~*~ Creciableu ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

11. Creciableu bought a Leeke wig from me. : > She paid quickly and was very communicative and friendly. It was a great transaction- thank you!

12. Creciableu bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was perfect! Fast payment, friendly communication, awesome buyer~ thanks again!

13. Creciableu purchased a pair of eyes from me, and it was a really smooth transaction! Highly recommended, I hope to do business with her again in the future. Thank you :)

14. Bought a pukipuki from Creciableu. It was a wonderful transaction. Item was in great condition and packed very well. Creciableu's communication is great. Thanks so much!

15. I sold a full doll to Creciableu on layaway, and it was a wonderful transaction. She finished the layaway really fast and always kept in great communication. She also let me know as soon as she got the doll. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

16. Creciableu bought a wig from me, and it was a perfect transaction. =^i^= I'd be more than happy to do business with her again anytime! :D

17. Creciableu sold me a Kdoll Kill_u 1st head.
      She is an excellent seller. She accepted my offer to buy it and shipped it very quickly.
      She also kept in great communication through the process and was very polite.
      The head was packed perfectly! Thank you so much!!

18. Bought a pair of eyes from creciableu. Eyes were shipped quickly and packaged great :) Thank you so much!

19. I bought an Amber head and was very pleased ^^ We were able to work out a payment plan through out she was very polite and always replied promptly!! The package was sent very well packed and she shipped the package out very fast =] I would do another transaction with her in a heartbeat !!

20. I purchased a doll from creciableu and it was a very pleasant transaction. The doll was in good shape and she packed him very well. Thank you very much!