1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CrescentBunny

Jul 15, 2009

1. cresentbunny gave my doll the most gorgeous faceup, she let me know as soon as he made it to her and then finished the faceup super fast! the faceup came out exactly as I asked and she sent him home ASAP and just as perfectly packaged as I shipped him out! I definitely hae plans to ask her to give more of my dollies faceups in the future!

2. I bought a limited tan iplehouse Vito from Cresentbunny, she was kind and quick to respond to any question I had, shipping was fast and doll arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!

3. Cresentbunny was great to work with and it was a pleasure doing business with her. She was quick and did an amazing faceup job on both dolls I sent to her.

4. CrescentBunny sold me a Volks SDGrG body and I couldn't be happier! ^_^ She mailed the body out quickly and packed super amounts of bubble wrap! :) Thank you again!

5. Crescentbunny has bought Soeso head from me. She very understanding and well communicated. Everything went so well, she was also very flexible, I would recommend you to do business with her, Great buyer!

6. Another wonderful face up on my event head. Siean turned out beautiful. Crescentbunny is quick and reliable. Thanks so much.

7. I bought a pukifee space helmet (so cute!) from CrescentBunny, and everything went smoothly. Communication was quick and friendly, and she shipped it out very quickly. It arrived very securely packed. When shipping ended up being far more than expected, she covered the cost. :') Thank you, CrescentBunny!
      I would not hesitate doing business with her again and would for sure recommend her. :)

8. I bought a Switch Soseo head from Cresentbunny, she was great to deal with and even let me put him on hold overnight! thanks so much!

9. I purchased a Napidoll Yarrow head from Crescentbunny! Good communication, quick shipping, and very nice! Thank you!

10. Bought a Siean head from Crescentbunny. She was shipped fast and packed very well. The transaction was easy and good. Would happily buy from again!

11. Cresentbunny bought a Realfee May from me. Communication was very friendly and responses were quick. Payments were fast. Thank you for a lovely transaction experience <3

12. I purchased a Migidoll Jina on SDF body on layaway from @Crescentbunny and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was prompt, she was super understanding when one of my payments ended up late, and kept me informed when a minor shipping delay occurred. She was also kind enough to follow up with me when I accidentally missed informing her that he'd arrived (well-packaged and with a great faceup.) I'd definitely do business with her again!

13. I purchased an awesome Fresh skin Dollstown Hue from Crescentbunny. She packed him super well and he arrived in record time. I am thrilled to have this guy as I love the Hue sculpt and so miss my old one. Now I have him back again and I am excited to photograph and share him with friends.
      She took very good care of him all this time and I am thrilled he was. Would buy from Crescentbunny again.

14. Another great transaction with Crescentbunny. This time I purchased her LTF Luna. She packed her with great care, and included her wig, eyes, a sleeping face plate and a set of clothes. The LTF Luna just arrived and after having a crummy few days as well as not feeling well esp today this girl has cheered me up. I have named her Autumn after the fact we really didn't have much of a Fall this year, we got snow by Halloween. Not a good year. But sales that go like this sure make up for it.