1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson Ribbon

Oct 18, 2010

1. Please post any and all feedback for me here. Thank you.
    2. Crimson Ribbon was in my LUTS GO. She was very lovely to work with and waited patiently through the Luts waiting and my shipping a day or two late.

I would gladly work with her or sell to her again! :aheartbea
    3. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      She bought a Luts KDF head from me. Transaction was smooth and easy.
      A lovely person to work with. :)
    4. CrimsonRibbon joined my Crobidoll GO recently and was a fantastic participant! She paid her share quickly, was great with maintaining communication, and was just and incredibly nice person to deal with altogether! I hope to do business with her again in the future! Thanks again! :)
    5. Crimson Ribbon bought a Kid Delf body from me. It was a perfect transaction! She paid quickly and excellent communication.
      I highly recommend. Thanks!
    6. Positive!

Crimson Ribbon participated in the Iplehouse GO I took over. She was wonderful! Very friendly, prompt on payment and excellent communication. I would recommend Crimson Ribbon to any GO host in the future. :]
    7. Crimson Ribbon joined my LUTS GO this past month. She was very friendly and paid her invoices promptly, even when I was a few days late sending them out. She also let me know when she got her package. People like Crimson Ribbon make GOs worth the time. So thank you for being a wonderful group order participant! I'd gladly let you join any future group order I may hold. ♥

8. Crimson Ribbon joined my Ninestyle GO! She was super fast with payment and very friendly in her communication! I would gladly have a transaction with her again! Thank you so much!
    9. Another positive feedback for Crimson Ribbon! :) Crimson Ribbon joined my recent LUTS GO, and as always, she was a model GO participant. She paid her portion quickly, kept in constant communication, and was an all around sweetheart! I would highly recommend her for other GO's. Thanks again! :)