1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson Rose

Nov 17, 2011

Crimson Rose purchased a pair of 14mm green ED eyes from me and the transaction was a success! I recommend her, thanks! :)
    2. Crimson Rose sold me a Lati Yellow and she arrived in the condition promised in her sales thread. Thanks so much!
    3. Crimson Rose was a wonderful seller and i'm so pleased with the beautiful RosienLied outfit I purchased. Fast & professional transaction and I highly recommend this seller. Thank you so much!
    4. Bought a PKF Lalatroop from Crimson Rose and the hat is perfect! Great transaction...thanks so much!
    5. Crimson Rose purchased a pair of Dollflower eyes from me ^^ Communication was excellent, payment was quick and the transaction was overall smooth!

Thanks so much <3
    6. I purchased a Lati limited head from Crimson Rose. She was very kind to work with me on the purchase. She had good communication and shipped the item when she said she would. It was packed well and received in excellent condition. Thank you so much.
    7. Crimson Rose bought a pair of ed eyes from me ,she was very quick to pay and lovely to deal with
      Thank you :)
    8. I bought a pair of Dollshe eyes from Crimson Rose. The eyes were shipped quickly and communication was great.
      Thank you! :)
    9. I purchased a Shaz Cupcake outfit from Crimson Rose & highly recommend her to all!
      Excellent communication & fast mailing, many thanks for this beautiful outfit!
    10. I purchased a LY Shazdolls outfit from Crimson Rose, and a Lalatroop hood/hat, and everything went PERFECTLY! The clothes look brand new, she shipped quickly, and I'm VERY happy! I would work with her again anytime! :)

11. I bought a pair of robot jammies and a shirt from Crimson Rose! Cute items, thank u so much!
    12. Crimson Rose purchased a pair of ED eyes from me. She paid promptly and was very friendly. I highly recommend her as a buyer!
    13. I purchased a Lati Yellow from Crimson Rose. She arrived safely and in the condition promised. I recommend buying from her. Good communication and she was very concerned about the safety of the doll :)
    14. I purchased some Lati Yellow clothes from Crimson Rose and the package arrived swiftly. Communication was great and transaction went smoothly. I highly recommend her and would love to buy from her again. =)
    15. I purchased some lati yellow hats from Crimson Rose. They arrived safe and sound. The communication was flawless, she's a very friendly person. The transaction went smoothly. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks so much!
    16. I bought Lati Lea from Crimson Rose and am very happy with the doll and the transaction was perfect. I recommend this seller.
      Best wishes and thanks.
    17. Just bought two pairs of Enchanted Doll eyes from Crimson Rose. Prompt responses, prompt shipping, and the eyes are perfect. I would definitely recommend this seller. :)
    18. Crimson Rose is an amazing seller; she was extremely communicative and went above and beyond for me as the buyer. She provided plenty of photos when requested and was so kind to me with quick responses. I would love to have more transactions with a seller like her. :) Thank you so much, Crimson Rose!
    19. Crimson Rose sold me a Lati wig. It arrived quickly and packaged well, recommended!!!
    20. She sold me two Lati Yellow wigs! Excellent communication! Packaged arrived fast and well packaged!