1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson Rose

Nov 17, 2011

1. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Crimson Rose purchased a pair of 14mm green ED eyes from me and the transaction was a success! I recommend her, thanks! :)

2. Crimson Rose sold me a Lati Yellow and she arrived in the condition promised in her sales thread. Thanks so much!

3. Crimson Rose was a wonderful seller and i'm so pleased with the beautiful RosienLied outfit I purchased. Fast & professional transaction and I highly recommend this seller. Thank you so much!

4. Bought a PKF Lalatroop from Crimson Rose and the hat is perfect! Great transaction...thanks so much!

5. Crimson Rose purchased a pair of Dollflower eyes from me ^^ Communication was excellent, payment was quick and the transaction was overall smooth!

Thanks so much <3

6. I purchased a Lati limited head from Crimson Rose. She was very kind to work with me on the purchase. She had good communication and shipped the item when she said she would. It was packed well and received in excellent condition. Thank you so much.

7. Crimson Rose bought a pair of ed eyes from me ,she was very quick to pay and lovely to deal with
      Thank you :)

8. I bought a pair of Dollshe eyes from Crimson Rose. The eyes were shipped quickly and communication was great.
      Thank you! :)

9. I purchased a Shaz Cupcake outfit from Crimson Rose & highly recommend her to all!
      Excellent communication & fast mailing, many thanks for this beautiful outfit!

10. I purchased a LY Shazdolls outfit from Crimson Rose, and a Lalatroop hood/hat, and everything went PERFECTLY! The clothes look brand new, she shipped quickly, and I'm VERY happy! I would work with her again anytime! :)

Chris

11. I bought a pair of robot jammies and a shirt from Crimson Rose! Cute items, thank u so much!

12. Crimson Rose purchased a pair of ED eyes from me. She paid promptly and was very friendly. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

13. I purchased a Lati Yellow from Crimson Rose. She arrived safely and in the condition promised. I recommend buying from her. Good communication and she was very concerned about the safety of the doll :)

14. I purchased some Lati Yellow clothes from Crimson Rose and the package arrived swiftly. Communication was great and transaction went smoothly. I highly recommend her and would love to buy from her again. =)

15. I purchased some lati yellow hats from Crimson Rose. They arrived safe and sound. The communication was flawless, she's a very friendly person. The transaction went smoothly. I highly recommend this seller. Thanks so much!

16. I bought Lati Lea from Crimson Rose and am very happy with the doll and the transaction was perfect. I recommend this seller.
      Best wishes and thanks.

17. Just bought two pairs of Enchanted Doll eyes from Crimson Rose. Prompt responses, prompt shipping, and the eyes are perfect. I would definitely recommend this seller. :)

18. Crimson Rose is an amazing seller; she was extremely communicative and went above and beyond for me as the buyer. She provided plenty of photos when requested and was so kind to me with quick responses. I would love to have more transactions with a seller like her. :) Thank you so much, Crimson Rose!

19. Crimson Rose sold me a Lati wig. It arrived quickly and packaged well, recommended!!!

20. She sold me two Lati Yellow wigs! Excellent communication! Packaged arrived fast and well packaged!