1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson

Dec 14, 2006

1. I haven't done a ton of buying/selling on DoA but I figured I've done enough to justify having a feedback thread ^^ Please leave some feedback if you've had a transaction with me! Thanks~ :daisy

2. had a great transaction with crimson!!! super fast shipping and great item!!! thanks!!!

3. I sold a belt to Crimson, who was courteous and payment was made super fast. Thanks! :fangirl:

4. I just did a split with Crimson, and she was wonderful to deal with. She initiated the split, and took care of all the details. And even though I don't know her at all, I completely trusted her.

She kept the lines of communication open the whole time, let me know when the doll shipped and when she received her. Sent me tracking information for the initial shipping, and then also again when she shipped the doll to me.

The transaction was perfectly smooth and I felt completely confident that she was being totally honest with me the whole time.

I would absolutely do business with her again.

Thank you Crimson, for making my first DOA buying experience totally wonderful!! :)

5. We just had our first transaction with Crimson. Super fast payment and a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

6. I bought a pair of green eyes from Crimson. They arrived quickly and in great condition.

7. greaty buyer :D Quick payment and very lovely <3

8. Participated in my 4D group order, and everything went beautifully. So glad you like your items, and thanks!

9. I bought a shirt from Crimson, and everything went very smoothly. xD Got the item today, in fine condition~ Many thanks!

10. Did a split with Crimson; she was very friendly, kept me updated at all times and put up with shipping weirdness at the end of the transaction. A very lovely experience; I highly recommend any business with her. :)

11. Crimson was part of my Soom group order :) prompt payment excellent to deal with :)

12. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from Crimson:
      It was a trouble-free, fast and easy transaction. Perfect wig! Thank you!:daisy

13. I purchased a pair of pants from Crimson.
      They're lovely! They came very quickly and are perfect. I love them! Thank you so much! :)

14. Bought a Fake Empire shirt from Crimson~ Arrived much more quickly than I expected and they were exactly as shown. ^^ Fits like a dream and the fabric is beautiful.

Thank you! <3

15. I am also a *very* happy :Fake Empire: customer. The shirts are awesome and they came in the blink of an eye! I will be back for more for sure :apig:

Thank you Crimson :D

16. I bought three shirts form Crimson and I absolutely adore them :) They arrived very quickly and were exactly as described, thank you so much~!

17. I bought a shirt from Crimson, it came quickly and well packed. Thank you so much!

18. I just received a shirt from Crimson and it was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much!

19. I bought a shirt from Crimson recently. I absolutely love it! It was so well made. I love how it looks on my boy! :D The transaction was smooth and the shirt sent quickly! Crimson was so nice & friendly! All and all a very pleasant transaction! Thanks!

20. I bought two of Crimson's Fake Empire shirts, and they're beautiful! Everything went well and I got them very fast :3 I'd definitely buy from her again. :aheartbea