1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson_Falcon

Sep 14, 2010

1. I bought from Crimson_Falcon a set of paperwork from Soom´s MD Syen/Grit. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She is a lovely person combined this with other item that i buy from her, shipping the items very fast and well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for a wonderful transaction ^^

2. Crimson_Falcon joined in with my Leekeworld GO. Perfect participant with quick replies to messages and invoices. Thanks!

3. Participated in a split with Crimson Falcon.
      EXCELLENT communication.
      FAST shipping.

Not a single problem, would highly recommend, and work with again!
      Thanks again deary <3

4. I participated in Crimson_Falcon's Soom Argil split for the extra body. I was an international participant but it couldn't have gone more smoothly. She promptly told us when she did each action and when she was not going to be available due to vacation. Shipping went well even with options on shipping in the attempt to safe a few dollars due to overseas shipping. She even answered my questions about the body and did a thorough examination before shipping.

Everything went great! Would definitely buy/participate from again!

5. I sold my Soom Chalco to Crimson_Falcon and she was just lovely to work with!

We had a long, yet wonderful transaction since both of us went on vacation in meanwhile. She was great with communications and let me know when she wouldn't be able to respond. She also let me know when she got him, so I was sure he was safe and sound :D

She's just been excellent to work with and I would recommend her to anyone + work with her at any time again :)

6. Crimson_Falcon purchased a SOOM MD clothing set from me and was a joy to work with. Communication was friendly and well maintained from their end and payment was sent swiftly. They were very pleasant to do business with and I would definitely be delighted to do business with them again.

&#4326;[ Thank you for such a lovely transaction~ ]&#4326;

7. Crimson_Falcon bought a dress from me.

Crimson_Falcon really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction.

I highly recommend Crimson_Falcon!! :D

8. I bought a Soom Chalco tail from Crimson_Falcon and it arrived in perfect condition, well-packaged, and in a timely manner. Communication was awesome, too! Very nice Market Place user with whom I would do business again.

Thanks! =^-^=

9. Oops! I meant to say "TACO" not "Chalco"!! Sorry! Dunno what I was thinking! :? lol

10. Excellent split hostess... goodies arrived safe and sound and if other half had not hid them I would have pix by now. Also thought I posted feedback, but can't find it either...so I'm making sure this gets here. Excellent communications, let us know the status of the order and when it arrived, shipped quickly, arrived safe. Highly recommened to anyone looking for one awesome member hosting a split/G.O. Thankx so much for all your hard work.

- ShadowHawke -

11. I bought an Argil head from Crimson_Falcon, everything went smoothly, the package arrived quickly, safely and perfectly-packed! Thank you very much!

12. I sold an outfit to Crimson_Falcon, very nice buyer, fast payment. Thank you so much!

13. Hi, she bought me an Ai Soom outfit, kindy person, fast payment.A pleasure!!

14. I just received my Soom paperwork which I bought from Crimson_Falcon only a few days ago - well packed and lightening fast. She responded quick to my PM´s and was very kind and helpful. It was a pleasure for me to buy from her. Thanks alot!

15. I've bought a Winnie Dee outfit from Crimson_Falcon. She is a really fantastic seller, each answer to my questions was very detailed and kind. And special thanks for sweets, they were very tasty:D
      I would definitely buy/sell/trade with Crimson_Falcon in future with a real pleasure!

16. I've bought the soom sov and two necklaces from Crimson_Falcon. She always answered very kind and patient.the package arrived quickly and safely.

thank you very much :D

17. Crimson_Falcon ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

18. Crimson_falcon purchased my soom tremo's MD outfit from me and everthing was perfect and smooth. Awesome friendly PMs and prompt payment. I will gladly, hands down do business with anytime. I highly recommend. Thanks again, cheers!

19. Bought a wig from Crimson_Falcon. Wonderful seller, quick shipment and communication. Thanks so much!!!

TC

20. I bought a teenie gem body from Crimson_Falcon and it was a wonderful transaction. He arrived quickly and well packaged, and communication was fast and cheerful. Definitely recommended.