1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Crimson_Falcon

Sep 14, 2010

1. I bought three necklaces from Crimson_Falcon, two MSD and one YOSD sized. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this user, items were shipped and received very quickly. Crimson_Falcon also gave me more details about the necklaces and offered to change the length if needed.

2. Crimson_Falcon joined a split I was hosting for Soom cheshire cat legs and she was a great person to deal with ^^ she paid promptly was always in touch and answered PMs fast! I wouldn't hesitate dealing with her again!

3. i joint a split with Crimson Falcon for a Soom ice elf Yuki (CW) and everything was fine. She was always informative with the ordering process and the waiting times. I would be glad to join a a split with her again.

4. I bought a pair of Makoeyes from Crimson_Falcon. It was a very pleasant transaction and she always replied promptly. Thank you!

5. Bought some Soom Little Gem claw hands from Crimson_Falcon. Everything went really well- communication was great and hands were received quickly. thank you!

6. I bought a beautiful pair of eyes from Crimson_Falcon and it was a wonderful transaction^^ She was absolutely lovely in her responses, posted the eyes quickly and had them safely wrapped in impeccable condition - I can only highly recommend her as a seller to everyone in the forum.
      Thank you so much :daisy

7. Crimson_Falcon was kind enough to do a split for me of her Islanddoll Lillith. The body is in absolutely perfect condition, it was wrapped nicely and safely packaged for overseas travel. She even sent candy in the box! She was considerate, fast to reply and absolutely just a joy to work with! Would recommend and would absolutely buy from again!

8. Crimosn_Falcon bought two Soom Beyla heads off me, and was a delight to deal with throughout! :D Prompt payment, excellent communication, and let me know as soon as the heads arrived - a great transaction! Highly recommended!!!!!

9. I bought a pair of 14mm glass eyes from @Crimson_Falcon and I couldn't be happier. Her communication was fantastic and she posted out the eyes so quickly, they arrived today and they are perfect. I would definitely recommend buying or selling from this lovely person! Thank you so much :D

10. I bought some LE soom eyes from crismson_falcon. She was great to deal with. Wonderful communication and fast shipping to me. Great seller. Thank you so much.

11. Crimson_Falcon is a wonderful seller! The seller had a pair of Soom sandals up for sale for a while and I decided to jump on the deal. Crimson was kind enough to drop the price a bit for me to purchase them, so negotiating was really great. Shipping was WAY FASTER than I had planned, the sandals came in today (July 6, 2016) and coming from the UK I hadn't planned on them being here for another week or so. So shipping was fast, haggling was a blast, and the seller is fantastic! I will definitely purchase from this seller again, 10/10!

12. Crimson_Falcon sold me a Luts Satyresse body and she is wonderful! Answeres fast, shipped fast, super kind and gave me little treats too! The doll was super well packed and this whole thing was just pleasant. She is great and I recommend her to anyone for sure!

13. POSITIVE

I had an excellent transaction with Crimson_Falcon!
      I purchased a SOOM outfit from them and it arrived very quickly and exactly as described.
      I'm extremely happy, I had been looking for the outfit for ages. Thank you :D

14. Crimson_Falcon is super-cool! :D I've been looking to get my hands on a pair of Soom TG Picro salamander hands for a very long time now; I saw that Crimson_Falcon was selling her Picro, so I asked if she might be willing to sell me just the hands. She let me know right away that she would've preferred to sell it all together, which was totally understandable, but that she would get in touch if she did decide to sell them separately.
      And she did get in touch to offer to sell them to me. :) And all communication was quick, shipment was very fast, and they were packaged very well. I would happily do business with Crimson_Falcon again.
      Thanks so much for a great transaction~

15. I bought a Soom head and outfit from Crimson Falcon. The items were perfect as described. Fast shipping. Perfect transaction. Recommend seller. Thank you.

16. I purchased a Soom Minette head from Crimson Falcon. As usual perfect communication and service. A1 seller. Thank you.

17. I purchased a Soom Silt skull from
      Crimson Falcon. Excellent transaction again!
      Thank you.

18. I purchased s Soom Taco head from Crimson_Falcon. As ever her communication is excellent, fast shipping and a joy to work with. Thank you also for the free eyes!:3nodding:

19. I bought a Soom MSD Cheshire cat tail from Crimson_Falcon. Communication was great, (international) shipping was fast, and I love the tail. Many, many thanks!

20. Bought a Soom Beyla from Crimson_Falcon. It was a very nice transaction - communication was great, and the doll was shipped really fast and well packaged. Would certainly love to do business with her again!