1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for crimsonbrush

Dec 17, 2008

1. I'm super new, but allready interested in the marketplace lots, so I guess I'd better start a thread! :)

2. crimsonbrush participated in my Dollmore group order. Friendly to deal with and quick payments. Thank you again!

3. I sold a Luts head to crimsonbrush and everything went great! Fast payment and very friendly. Thanks so much! ^_^

4. Crimsonbrush is a wonderful buyer, good communication, paid in a timely manner, would love to do business with them again ^_^

5. Crimsonbrush bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

6. I purchased a MNF Eliya from crimsonbrush at an amazing price, and everything went absolutely perfectly. :) She was super sweet, quick to respond and great to work with. She shipped the doll on the same day that I sent payment. She arrived in a very timely fashion and was very well packed. The doll itself is absolutely beautiful; just as if I had purchased her directly from Fairyland! Flawless transaction, thank you so much!

7. i bought a mnf breakaway scar head and arm off crimsonbrush the transaction was wonderful

the items were brilliantly packed
      highly recomended

A+++++

8. crimsonbrush participated in my Luts GO. Our communication was wonderful.
      Great experience in dealing with her. Thank you again!

9. I bought a pair of #8 MNF hands from Crimsonbrush and the transaction went smoothly. She had them mailed out THAT day adn they were received quickly. I would definitely buy from her again. A++++++++

10. I bought some MNF hands from Crimsonbrush, and they are fantastic! Reasonable price, fast shipping, wonderful packing! Very sweet seller, would definately do business with again! :)

Thanks!!

11. Crimsonbrush was part of a BC group order I hosted. Great communication, quick payment, everything one would want from a participant in a GO. Would deal with again!

Thanks for joining!

12. She was part of my Luts GO. Great contact, quick payments, and lovely to work with~

13. crimsonbrush sold me a beautiful CB Marisol. She was lovely to deal with, shipped her out super quick, included extras, and even wrote me a "Thank You" note. Wow! I would definitely purchase from her again!

14. Crimsonbrush is great to buy from! Good communication, quick shipping, item as described.
      Definitely RECOMMEND!

15. I bought a customhouse girls body from crimsonbrush and the transaction went perfectly. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!

16. CrimsonBrush was a participant in my second NDoll group order and a lovely one at that! :) Communication from her end was wonderfully kept and payments were sent in swiftly. She was a pleasure to work with and I would jump at the chance to do business with her again in the future.

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea

17. CrimsonBrush purchased a Tinybear wig from me. It was a smooth and easy transaction. She paid promptly and communication was wonderful. I would be happy to do business with her again! :)

18. I purchased a LTF cat faceplate and C-Line LTF headback from crimsonbrush. Communication was great! The item was shipped the day after I paid and the transaction was perfect - exactly as described, well packaged - I will buy from her any time!

19. I purchased a Minifee A-Line body from crimsonbrush, and I must say I am a VERY happy buyer~! She always responded promptly and even shipped the body out the same day I paid. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, thanks!

20. crimsonbrush bought a Souldoll Killian from me on layaway and not only paid him off early but was super nice to deal with too! Highly recommended. :D