1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for crissy!

May 26, 2009

1. Thank you :)!!!

2. Crissy bought a MiniSup Yan from me. He paid quickly and had excellent communications. Thank you again and recommendations! :D

3. crissy purchased a pair of Masterpiece eyes from me and was fast with payment and very friendly. Thanks a bunch :)

4. Crissy bought from me a CP Lishe, he was friendly, answer pm an paid quickly. I would be very happy to deal with him again :)

5. Crissy bought my Lishe and he paid very promptly, was friendly and had great communication. I would definitely sell to him again :)

6. I bought a Coco Lati yellow, and Crissy was fast in shipping and the doll was perfect -
      THANKS a lot. :)

7. Crissy bought a Volks body from me on a short layaway. It was a great transaction - he paid exactly when he said he would and then was kind enough to let me know when the body had arrived.

Thanks!

Alicex

8. Crissy bougth a dress from me. The whole transaction was very smooth! I highly recommend him as a buyer!

Thank you<333

9. Crissy purchased my extra Petsha hands. He was extremely friendly and paid promptly. It was a wonderful transaction. Highly recommended! :)

Thank you again! :thumbup

10. Crissy purchased my Limhwa Luna plus high heel feet, wig, and eyes. He paid immediately and kept in great communication. I would definitely do business with Crissy again, and highly recommend him to anyone who wants an easy transaction with quick payment!

11. Crissy purchased some clothes from me and paid quickly. Was kind enough to let me know when the arrived. Thank you for a great transaction!

12. crissy bought a wig from me, very fast pm & prompt payment, definitely a recommended buyer~! :)
      Thank you~!

13. Crissy bought my Senior Delf Annette~

Communication was great and he paid real fast. It was a great transaction. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much :)

14. Crissy bought SOOM- Cuprit from me. He paid very quickly and had excellent communications. Thank you very much~~~~~~ ​

15. Crissy bought Soom Breccia from me. And I'm so surprised that all payment paid immediately with full amount *0*. All communication is excellent. I proudly to present Crissy to due with. ^_^

Thank You So Much and hope to do the business with you again. ^_^
      tonhigh2002

16. Crissy adopted (bought) my littlefee Bisou girl. He paid right away, was very very lovely and friendly to deal with, and let me know when the girly was there. I'm so happy that she found a new home with Crissy. Thank you so much! Wonderful buyer! <3

17. Crissy purchased a MNF Chloe head from me, and everything went perfectly. Super friendly to deal with, paid quickly and let me know when the head arrived. Highly recommended! :)

18. Positive feedback for crissy. crissy purchased a Minifee Mirwen. He paid promptly, communication was great and he let me know when she arrived (even though her tracking didn't scan at all >.<) Thank you for a great transaction! x

19. Positive! Crissy bought a pair of Minifee hands, paid quickly, was great to deal with! Thank you so much! :D

20. Crissy has bought so many dresses from me. Crissy's latest purchase from me was a Minifee Shushu head. All of our transactions have gone smoothly and they always send pictures and let me know when items arrive :)

Thank you so much!!!!!