1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for crybabygirl777

Aug 17, 2006

1. I just had a wonderful deal with crybabygirl777 ^_^

She gave me a great price for shipping! It's so awesome to do a deal with a fair seller that doesn't overcharge. I'd recommend her!

Thank you!

2. I just bought some eyes from crybabygirl777, everything went great!

She is very helpful, quick to respond, and ships very nicely!

:D :dance

3. Bought a wig from crybabygirl777. It arrived safe and sound with nice packing. Thanks

4. Bought a head from crybabygirl777. Fantastic communication, fast shipping. And check out her profile for a photo of her cute cats.

5. I just sold a doll to crybabygirl777 and she was wonderful to deal with! Quick to reply to PM's (even traveling!) and fast to pay! Very friendly and nice too!

6. I did some face-up enhancements for crybabygirl777 and she was awesome to deal with. I hope to do business with her in the future.

7. This was just the BEST transaction. I bought a doll from crybabygirl777, communications were great, and she was wonderful to deal with. Everything came beautifully packaged . . . I highly recommend her to everyone!!

8. I had a wonderful transaction with crybabygirl777. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid very very quickly. Thank you again!

9. crybabygirl777 coordinated a Bambicrony GO and it was trouble free and FAST! The wigs arrived today in perfect condition. Thank you so much for coordinating the GO. :daisy

10. I joined crybabygirl777's Bambicrony GO, everything went without a hitch, my wigs arrived in perfect shape. Thanks for taking care of the GO so well.

11. I was part of the BC GO. Everything went well :) good comms. Wig arrived in good shape.

12. crybabygirl bought my Elf Shiwoo recently. She was the best to deal with - I would sell to her again ANY time!

Thank you so much for giving my boy a home.

Deborah

13. I just bought a Elf Vamp Chiwoo head from crybabygirl and she was very flexible and easy to work with. I would definitely do business with her again!

14. I purchased a brand new Leeke wig from crybabygirl777, it arrived in perfect condition and was shipped very quickly.
      Thanks!
      :)

15. Bought a wig, and it was a nice, smooth transaction!

16. Just purchased a mohair wig from crybabygirl777. Very happy with the wig. Thank you, crybabygirl777 :).

17. I bought a wig from crybabygirl777, and it was a wonderful transaction. Communication was great and the wig shipped quickly. ^_^ I'd definitely do business again.

18. I bought a wig and it was an absolutely fabulous transaction :) No kinks, would definately buy again!

~Ari

19. Had a goo transaction with crybabygirl777, I bought her multi colored Neale wig and after a little glitch in the shipping, it arrived quickly and is perfect for my special girl. thanks so much!

20. that should a Good transaction, not a Goo transaction:lol:...LOL