1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cthulhu

Jan 20, 2010

1. Well, this demon has finally done some shopping...Please leave me some feedback when you have a chance!

2. I sold my Soom Chrom head to cthulhu, and I would certainly recommend this buyer. Quick payment. Kept in contact throughout the process. Overall an awesome transaction! :)

3. I traded my FL Chrom head for cthulhu's human Chrom, and everything went great! She was very friendly, responsive, and packed the head safely for me. She was nice enough to take a ton of pictures for me, too! I'd definitely recommend her, and I'd love to do business again! Thanks! :D

4. cthulhu participated in my leekworld group order. Great to work with and super friendly. Happy to be able to deliver personally and meet you face to face. Thank you again.

5. cthulhu took place in my Chalco split. Not only was it awesome to earn a split partner, but a friend as well. Great communication, very patient, and quick payment. Couldn't have asked for more. I wish you the best!

6. Cthulhu bought some pieces to a Dollheart outfit from me recently (isn't that a funny sentence to type? XD), and she was a pleasure to do business with! She was always fast with communication and payment and very friendly. What more could one ask for?! :D

7. I sold a wig to Cthulhu and everything went perfectly. It's my pleasure to do business with her. ^^

8. Cthulhu commissioned me for a faceup, and as always, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was friendly and patient throughout the whole process. Excellent communication and quick payment. Thanks for letting me paint your girl!

9. Cthulhu bought a Ciel head from me; communication was great, payment was quick and she was absolutely wonderful to work with overall. I would gladly do business again! :D

10. Cthulhu Bought a luts delf body from her pm's were always polite and friendly. She paid right away and I would welcome her buying from me again and I recommend her as a buyer.

Thank you!

11. Cthulhu bought an Elfdoll Sooah from me... quick, friendly communication and prompt payment - thanks!

~perley

12. Cthulhu commissioned me for a faceup on her MNM Elf boy, and she was an absolutely pleasure in every way. I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

13. Cthulhu bought a Unidoll Real boy body from me. It was a delightful transaction, with prompt payment and friendly communication throughout. I would not hesitate to do business with her again, and sincerely recommend her to anyone thinking of doing the same.

14. I recently completed a face-up, body blush and tattoo for Cthulhu. She was wonderful to work with-great communication, speedy payment and super friendly :) I couldn't have asked for a better customer! Thanks :D

15. Cthulhu was amazing to deal with I bought her RS Ai she was packaged wonderfully and shippedout quickly. Love to do buisness with again

16. Cthulhu bought a doll from me. was excellent to talk to and paid promptly. a delight to deal with. highly recommend transactions with her. thanks.

17. Another commission for cthulhu, and everything went perfectly as before. I'm happy to work with her anytime! :)

18. Cthulu bought an Elfdoll Aurora head from me. She payed promptly and was wonderful to deal with!

19. I sold some wigs to Cthulhu and the transaction was smooth. Thank you! (Belated feedback)

20. I sold some SD clothing to cthulhu, She is a doll to do business with paid promptly and let me know when package arrived... I have also purchased from Cthulhu in the past and I am always happy doing business with her.. I highly recommend.