1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cudna

Jun 2, 2007

1. Cudna bought a littlefee Shiwoo elf faceplate from me- fast payment, very easy and pleasant to talk to! Thanks for making this an excellent transaction.

2. I bought a pair of sneakers from Cudna! fast shipping and great communication!

3. I bought some puki parts from cudna. Cudna was extremely pleasant to deal with and my parts were shipped and arrived very quickly. Thanks!

4. I bought a fur wig from Cudna and the transaction was perfect! Price, communications and shipping were all excellent and I am very pleased with the value I received - definitely would buy from her again and recommend to others!

5. I bought a DZ Hid from Cudna. I couldn't be happier with him. It was a great deal and Cudna was fantastic to deal with. I loooove him and he's already deeply entrenched in my dollie fam!

Thanks so very much!!

DMM :kitty2

6. I just bought a mnf body from cudna... shipped very quickly and was great to communicate with, and the body is in great condition :) thank you so much!! :aheartbea

7. I bought 3 sets of Gumdrop eyes from cudna. Everything about this transaction went perfectly. Even the shipping from Canada was much faster than I expected. The expedited shipping was great. The eyes are lovely and in perfect condition.
      Cudna was sweet and prompt and professional to do business with and I'd certainly buy from her anytime. Thanks!!!

8. I bought a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from cudna. Everything went perfectly with smooth and very friendly communication - the eyes arrived in record timing, too.
      Thanks!
      -V

9. Cudna recently sold me a Puki outfit, and it was such a lovely transaction! It arrived today, in marvelous shape, and I couldn't be happier. Great communication, good prices, speedy shipping!

10. cudna bought a pair of eyes from me and was very prompt in communication and payment :) A+ transaction, thank you!

11. Bought a gorgeous Yo sized outfit from cudna, had a great international transaction, many thanks for a great deal! :)

12. I bought a little YoSD outfit from Cudna, and it was a great transaction. Fast shipping, friendly emails. Highly recommend.

13. I Inquired about a plad skirt from Cudna and she responed very quickly, I bought and paid for my items, she mailed out my package the same day. I recieved it a few days later, it is exactly as described and will be perfect for my littleone.

Cudna is plesant to do business with, I will recomend her and buy from her again:D
      thanks

14. Cudna sold me a Leeke wig. She got back to me in a timely fashion and let me know when she had shipped the wig, and it arrived quickly and in great condition. :) Very satisfied!

15. I bought 2 Yo outfits from Cudna - they shipped fast, were well packed and we're all delighted here!

Thanks!

Alicex

16. Bought a PocketFairy from Cudna who was generous enough to offer a short layaway period. Since she afterwards found a flaw on the doll, she paid for Xpress shipping herself and shipped the doll the same day the final payment was sent! Nice seller and great communication.

17. I bought Lati hk lea from Cudna.
      It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.
      Shipping super fast. ^___^
      Very happy to deal with.

18. Bought an outfit from cudna, prompt shipping and great communication. Thanks!

19. I got clothes from cudna...fast shipping and an easy transaction! This is my second time working with her and I highly recommend it!

20. Cudna bought a pair of ED eyes from me. She was very friendly and responsive in her PMS and she paid for the eyes very fast. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her! :whitetruffle