1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cureilona

Nov 14, 2006

1. Hi,

please leave a feedback for me. Thank you! :)

2. Crueilona, had purchased a dress and a hat from me for her lovely Estella! Thank you so much, you are a sweet and wonderful person. Great transaction and communication...

Valerie :)

3. Cureilona purchased a Dollstown body from me recently, paid promptly and was completely awesome to deal with!
      Thanks!
      Raven

4. Very good buyer! Very patient and very good communication. I would definately have another transaction with her. :)

5. Good seller, quick to ship and prompt to reply to questions. :D

6. i bought Bianka a beautiful dollfie. Cureilona is fast to send and has excellent communication I highly recommend her for any deals and would happly deal with her again

7. Just completed a wonderful transaction with Cureilona. She was a pleasure to work with -- pleasant and prompt to communicate, very fast to pay. I highly recommend her!

Thanks!

8. I had a great transactione with cureilona :) She bought a hat from me and was prompt to pay. Great in contact :)

9. cureilona participated in a group order that i ran. she paid quickly and had great communication. highly recommended

10. Another smooth as glass transaction with Cureilona. It's a joy working with someone who can communicate exactly what she wants and is so appreciative when you deliver it. I'd pants your rezin!kidz anytime!

:)

11. Good buyer, good communication including letting me know when the doll arrived- would certainly deal with again :) Thanks!!

12. Fabulous lady. Very good comunication & great seller all round. :)

13. I've purchased a doll bed from her at eBay and it's just perfect.

Her annoucement was totally accurate, and the bed arrived fine and very well packed.

Also, Cureilona is very kind, I love to do bussiness with people like her.

Thanks again.

14. :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

I sold my Nino doll head to cureilona and she was lovely to deal with throughout. A great transaction - many thanks! :)

15. A perfect communication. Very carefully and very quick in making the shipment.
      I bought a head of Shushu vampire and she is precious :love

16. I had a great transaction with Cureilona! Ecellent comunication!
      Thanks so much!:)

17. Cureilona purchased a wig from me. very fast transaction and with enjoyable and pleasant kitty talk. very highly recommended buyer or selling her. thank you Cureilona!

18. Sorry to take so long leaving feedback :)

cureilona bought a pair of eyes from me... she was extremely sweet, communication was awesome, and she paid right away. I highly recommend her and hope to deal with her again :fangirl:!

19. Ilona bought a Miyu head from me on layaway and she kept to the plan very promptly. It went smoothly without any problems, thanks! ^^

20. cureilona bought a Unoa from me. She paid very quickly and was always very good with communication :). I'd recommend her and sell to her again!