1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Curiouscourtships

Sep 15, 2007

1. :) I had very good contact with Curiouscourships. I sold Curiouscourships a limited edition GITS Gynoids Doll : Transaction was really fine and fast :) I recomand you all Curiouscourships :)

2. Got some sneakers and adorable little bears from Mel recently. The bears came in a cute little box, which I thought was a nice touch. ^_^ Anyway, very good seller. Highly recommended.

3. Curiouscourtsnips bought a head from me and the transaction was just seamless. Hand over the cape and tights!!

4. I did a trade with Mel and it went superbly. He answered my questions quickly and the pins he sent arrived so quickly. A fantastic person and I hope we can do business again soon!

5. Bought a wee little dollie sized Ouiji board and an hourglass necklace from Curiouscourtships, and the transaction was lovely! Items were shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound! Thank you! :)

6. I commissioned Curiouscourtships for a necklace. The process was fantastic overall! He was really accommodating to all of my requests, and worked with me to make the most absolutely perfect necklace ever! He was such a sweetie and sent me pictures of the materials available for the necklace. When I selected what I wanted, he was quick to make it and it arrived very quickly as well. The whole thing took less than a week! It's perfect for my doll, and it is worth mentioning that all of his prices are beyond good.

Thanks again so much! I would certainly do business with again for any of my doll-jewelry needs. <3

7. I sold a pair of hands to Mel. She was great to deal with - friendly, communicative, and fast to pay. A+++

8. Curious sold me the most darling little crystal necklace for my girl I couldnt be happier with the transaction. Just super

9. I purchased a wig from Curiouscourtships, and it was an absolute breeze! Shipping was fast and I was kept in touch for everything. Thanks so much! ^_^

10. Purchase two MSD sized handguns from Curiouscourtships. They were shipped and arrived very quickly. My girl Kaimei is currently playing with them til Anita comes home from her faceup, but they are absolutely love. Definitely would love to deal with this person again in the future. Thanks a lot!! :)

11. Curiouscourtships very generously traded a backpack and some handcuffs for a wig of mine. I told her to look at the wig first and decide if she thought it was an even trade - and she very promptly mailed out all of the trade items I was hoping for! Honest and prompt - what else could you want?

12. What can I say about Mel - the only thing that comes to mind is... AWESOME!!!!
      He is a fantastic DoA member & a wonderful reliable seller. I have purchased a massive amount of items from him & he posted them promptly, very secure & extremely well packaged!!!
      I can't thank him enough for the fantastic items I have received....

13. Lightning fast payment! :DGreat communication!:) Would gladly do business with Mel again. Thanks so much for giving Sakura a new home!:) Danny

14. curiouscourtships is wonderful to deal with! I sold him a Volks Rio and was lovely to communicate with and payed promptly! I hope to deal with him again!

15. I recently sold Mel a one-off tiny, he was a charm to sell to!! Immediate payment, great communication, suave personality (lol ;)) It was a great and easy transaction!! Many Many Thanks!!

16. I just purchased a doll from Mel (Curiouscourtships) and everything was perfect. Communication, photos, shipping - everything was great! Thanks so much!
      Vicki ;)

17. A wonderful person, truly!! TwT~
      I provided a faceup for one of curiouscourtships's boys, and Mel is just fabulous~!! Very good communication, a very amiable and understanding personality -- I'm so very grateful to you. ^_^ Thanks so much again :aheartbea

18. Curiouscourtships bought a Dollheart outfit from me. Payment was very fast and communication was excellent! I hope we can do business again!

Thanks! Nancy

19. I bought a Dollzone headplate from curiouscourtships. Transaction was excellent and shipping was quite speedy indeedy.

Thanks for filling Arlian's empty head! :D

20. I sold a dress to Curious and was very pleased with the transaction, courteous all around, fast payment and good comunication. What more could a seller ask for. Hope to do business with you again soon!

Sincerely DMM :kitty2