1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Curiouscourtships

Sep 15, 2007

1. I bought some eyes from Curiouscourtships. They are even more lovely than the photo. They were packed VERY well and shipped Very quickly.

Add to that the fact that communication was a pure joy and you have a member made in heaven. If you get the chance to do business with Mel, then you jump at that chance because you are one lucky duck.

2. I sold girly clothings to curiouscourtships <3
      Communication was perfect and the payment was fast.
      Excellent buyer!!
      You are always welcome again <3<3

3. I bought a wig from Curiouscourtships~ Communication and shipping were VERY fast :o And the packing was excellent. Thank you so much! :)

4. Bought some msd camo pants, and they arrived so fast! In excellent condition, and great communication! Great transaction all around!
      Would not hesitate to deal with again! :)

5. I just bought a very lovely tete-a-tete chair from curiouscourtships. The chair arrived quite quickly and expertly packaged as to not receive damage from the gorillas in the post office. I've met them - they're scary. Great transaction and highly recommend.

6. I bought a pair of eyes from him.He was my first ever transaction through DOA and it was a pleasure doing buisiness with him.

Thanks Mel!

7. I bought a pair of eyes, and it was a fantastic transaction - all my questions were answered very quickly, and curiouscourtships was kind enough to send me not one, but two additional photos in two different dolls to help me decide. They was shipped out the next day complete with tracking number, and everything arrived well-packed and in perfect condition. ^_^

8. Very nice seller and cute top, my girl will like it as a beach cover up ^_^ Thanks! :aheartbea

9. curiouscourtships bought some SD hands form me, and everything went swimmingly. Thank you very much! :)

10. I bought a lovely Guessdoll outfit from Curiouscourtships. Communication was excellent, and he was most accommidating about shipment ~ which was blazingly fast. Thank-you so much for making my first DoA Marketplace experience such a great one!:)

11. I sold a DOC silver wig to curiouscourtships, and I received payment VERY fast, the messages were friendly, so the transaction was smooth and perfect.

Lovely buyer! Thanks so much, Mel <3

12. Had a great transaction with Curiouscourtships, she was very understanding when USPS had a hiccup, and was great with communication! Thanks again to a lovely buyer!

13. Thanks for the eyes!

14. I sold an AR Tan Ren to Curiouscourtships on layaway, and the transaction went perfectly! I got payment early, and was notified as soon as the doll arrived at the destination. Would definitely do business with again!!

15. bought some eyes. They arrived quickly and were GORGEOUS! I didn't expect them to be so nice for the price to be honest but I was pleasantly surprised ^^ Absolutely a satisfied customer

16. Sold an F-doll Tobias head to curiouscourtships, he was really nice and paid right away! He was so patient with me when I couldn't send the head out at least two weeks after he'd bought it due to school and such! I definitely recommend him as a seller and buyer! Thanks!

17. I bought glass eyes from CuriousCourtships. ^^ They are wonderful and I love them! Such a sweetheart to work with. Definitely apt to do it again. :D

18. I purchased acrylic eyes from curiouscourtships and the transaction was extremely pleasant. Shipping was very fast and the eyes arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

19. I bought eyes from Curiouscourtships, super fast shipping, eyes packed well, great communication, and great eyes.
      Andrea

20. Curiouscourtships purchased some clothes from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment came swiftly. Thanks so much for a smooth transaction.
      -Am