1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Curiouscourtships

Sep 15, 2007

1. CuriousCourtships purchased a tiny from me, and was just delightful! She paid instantly, and the communication was super. Thanks!

2. Bought Sally (a modded doll) from Curiouscourtships. Excellent communication and extremely reasonable when dealing with payments. Shipping was extremely fast, too!

Thank you so much! Will definitely do business with you again!

3. I bought a doll from Mel through Layaway and I must say that this has been amongst the most pleasant transactions that I have ever had. Communication was Excellent throughout and shipping was lightning fast! Thank you, Mel! You're awesome!
      :)

4. I bought a pair of eyes from Curiouscourtships. Communication was great, shipping was very fast, and they arrived well-packaged and in excellent condition. :) Recommended!

5. I was sold a pair of lovely eyes from Curiouscourtships, I was very happy with the transaction! and Curiouscourtships always answered in a timely mannor and very considorate!! A very good person to buy from!! Thank you!!!! :)

6. I had the great pleasure of purchasing a pair of eyes from CuriousCourtships and I was treated to excellent communication, lightning fast shipment and his brilliant humor:D A delight to deal with and even more fun to talk to:aheartbea I would happily buy from him again:D

7. Bought some spare arm parts from Curiouscourtships. They were packed great and shipped out very fast. Highly Recommend!!!! A+++

8. I traded with curiouscourtships and it went very smoothly. Good communication and prompt postage from Mel - thanks!

9. i bought a doll outfit from Mel, and even though the ice storms conspired to delay the shipping, he maintained contact and shipped promptly and securely. Kudos to a seller with friendliness and integrity!

10. Mel purchased a tan lucy head from me and it was an absolutely perfect transaction! Replies were always prompt and friendly, payment was on the mark and everything proceeded without a hitch. Thanks again for everything~ =)

11. I bought a pair of modded Elfdoll hands from Curious Courtships. They came quite fast and the workmanship on them was superb. Thanks again :aheartbea

12. I bought the msd scissor hands. great seller, quick to answer question and shipped quickly without a problem.

13. Curiouscourtships purchased my spare Elfdoll hands; he payed me promptly, and was quite understanding with a slight delay in shipping on my end. Would sell to again, no questions. ;)

14. I sold a modded doll to CuriousCourtships- Made prompt layaway payments, was very kind and understanding! Would do business with again! :)

15. I commissioned a Left Hand mod from curiouscourtships. The details are simply amazing! He turned out exactly as I wanted him. Mel was very easy to work with, prompt communication, progress pics and all. I highly recommend him!

16. Hi! Curiouscourships participated in a Split I was doing for a Soom monthly doll, paid before the schedualed payments, and was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks very much! Becky

17. I bought a doll dress from curiouscourtships. Communication was excellent, and shipping was fast. Thank you!

18. Hello all
      I just had my elf vampire head modded by Mel .The work was so good verry happy with it and the comunication was supper . He is sutch a nice person to work with will highly highly Tell all my friend's about him AAAAA++++++ THANK YOU YOU R A GREATE ASSET TO D.O.A

19. I purchased a pair of Zombie modded hands from curiouscourtships. They arrived in lightening speed, and were crazy awesome! Communication was excellent! Will deffinately do business with again! :D

Thank you so much!

20. I bought a brilliant pair of modded steampunk/clockwork hands from curiouscourtships and he mailed them very promptly, packed them perfectly, and was delightful to do business with! I'd highly recommend him for both being professional, and an incredible artist.