1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Curiouscourtships

Sep 15, 2007

1. curiouscourtships sold me a doll head he modded to look like a damaged robot. It's magnificent work and he sent it off quickly and it was very well packed. He even ended up paying part of the shipping himself since it was more than estimated. He is SO nice! I couldn't have asked for a better transaction and hope to get more of his wonderful work again! Thanks so much!

2. Mel is one of the nicest people I have ever met. A true asset to the world. I had a marvelous transaction with him of Obitsu Gretel who is so beautiful and sweet. I treasure her and I thank Mel for his friendship, talent, kindness and intellect. God go with you dear friend.
      Janie

3. Mel(Curious Courtships) is an absolutely incredible artist! I swear it!
      I bought a Felian head that Mel modified to be An old forgotten little Automaton.
      Little Automaton is incredibly detailed and carved with great skill and attention.
      Incredible work,people,honestly.
      I am proud to own this art piece by such a talented artist.
      You rock MEL
      Hip Hip hooray!
      Hip Hip Hooray!
      Hip hip Hooray!
      He is a jolly good fellow!!!!

I highly recommend Curious Courtships ! ATTTTTTTTT:aheartbea
      Thank you again!

4. Curious bought a doll from me n extended layaway and was very good about keeping up and informing me of payments and all the rest. A recommended buyer- very easy to deal with and responsible!

5. curiouscourtships modded my minimee cat head to have magnetic ears instead of the peg system she was sculpted with. I was kept updated every step of the way, even on the littlest things. He did an absolutely fantastic job, packed her better than I ever could for her trip home, and was all-around wonderful to deal with. Thanks so so much! :D

6. I bought an opened eyed Euclase meditation head from Mel. He even included a free pair of eyes and free shipping which was the most excellent bonus I could ever get :D. He kept me fully updated and packed the head super well. It actually took me awhile to get the box opened and had a wrestle with the bubble wrap :lol:. But this made me feel soo great knowing that the head was packaged extremely well. I definitely recommend him and would love to do business again in the future! Thank you sooo much!

7. I purchased several pairs of MSD size Vans. Super fast shipping, excellent communication, items in great condition!! Thank you!!

8. I had a very positive transaction with Curiouscourtships. He shipped my item very fast and was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Curiouscourtships as a seller!

Thank you so much!

~Gus

9. I bought a beautiful SD Rio head. Great communication, quickly shipped, and she arrived in perfect condition ^^ Excellent seller!!! Thank you so much!!!

10. I sold an MSD head to curiouscoutships, and everything went wonderfully. Great communication and quick payment. She's a great person to work with, and I'd be happy to do so again. :)

11. I bought a Luts Kid Delf head from Curiouscourtships. Arrived exactly as described, and was packed extremely well. I literally paid Curiouscourtships about 4 days before the head arrived at my door. Excellent communication.

I would definitely deal with Curious again!

12. curious courtships did faceups and facial sanding on my euclase twins i couldn't ask for a better customizer mel really went the extra mile to make my twins look great and that i was satisfied with them.

really really REALLY great customizer and guy
      nuff said

13. I bought a body in need of help from Curious and she sent it swiftly and everything was as described. Thanks so much!

14. Curiouscourtships purchased an Unoa Faceplate from me and the transaction was smooth as silk. Communication was wonderful and friendly, payment swift and confirmation was given upon the items arrival. All in all a perfect transaction from a very nice person.

Thanks again Curiouscourtships.

~Meee

15. Curiouscourtships bought a gothic AOD Rao head from me and was such a pleasure to work with. He is so pleasant, reasonable, and courteous in all his communication, I hope to work with him again sometime!

Thanks again!

16. I sold a very special Lishe to Mel and he paid on layaway. Payments were always prompt and excellent communication. I would not hesitate to buy/sell from Mel. Thanks for the great transaction!

Jay

17. Excellent transaction with Curiouscourtships from whom I purchased a doll head. Shipping was very fast and communication was good. An A+ transaction with a great seller. Thanks!

18. Curiouscourtship's bought a Plastic Flowers Head I had for sale, I never did anything with it..so now I want to see this little head brought to life...this was a really fabulous transaction, great communication and fast payment...plus Mel let me know when the head arrived thats a big plus!!! :)
      Thank you again!

19. I commissioned Mel here for some serious mech mods. He was always very friendly and quick to reply, even when he was in the middle of personal issues. The price for the mods was not bad at all, and they were done rather quickly. When my doll was shipped, he was packaged neatly and safely. He even came with instructions on how to take care of the mods and the rust/blush.

I highly recommend Mel to anyone looking to buy a doll, parts or wanting mods.
      I will gladly start another project with him in the future <3
      Thanks again!

20. I recently purchased a DD-Anne Lotus Near from Curiouscourtships and the transaction was great. Not only did he put the little guy on hold for me, but he packed him right away so that when I did make my payment he could be shipped out asap. His communication was great and the experience was overall pleasant.

I would DEFINATLY recommend him as a seller. Thank you so much! :aheartbea