1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CuriousRaven

Feb 8, 2013

1. I joined in a MASSIVE Taobao order ran by CuriousRaven. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. She kept the thread up to date with the order status. Well packaged and shipped out quickly. Thanks again, I love my new outfit!

2. I participated in a GO with them and the only trouble we had was on taoboa's end. They did their best to update us and i would work with them again :)

3. I joined CuriousRaven's Taobao GO - she was an absolute joy to work with and was very organized! She kept all participants updated on the status of the order and shipped my items out quickly. Thank you so much!

4. I participated in a GO with her and the only trouble we had was of no fault to Raven. She kept us updated the entire time on everything that was going on from the agents end. Once everything go to her she did her best to make sure we got out items shipped out as soon as she could. I recommend her for any GO :)

5. I was part of the latest TaoBao order by Raven. While I didn't get a few items, there was nothing on Raven's end that went wrong in any way. She ran it perfectly within reason on her end and I would join again, particulately if I can get my items that the agent forgot/were out of stock;)

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

6. Tracy sold me a pair of #3 WS Minifee hands. Perfect transaction, thanks! :aheartbea

7. CuriousRaven purchased an Ellana Lillycat from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and timely payment. She let me know as soon as she received her shipment. A pleasure to deal with! Thank you!

8. I bought a Feeple head from CuriousRaven. She was very pleasant and reasonable. She shipped the head very quickly and securely. Thanks sooo much!

9. I had the opportunity to purchase a pair of green Oscar Doll eyes from @CuriousRaven. I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction.

10. Positive Feedback

CuriousRaven sold a Lillycat Cerisedolls Ellana and two pairs of doll shoes to me, with some extras thrown in. CuriousRaven was very friendly to communicate with, very accommodating to my questions, and let me know the tracking number promptly after shipping. The doll and items arrived all packaged very carefully and as described in the listings. I am very pleased with the transaction and would recommend buying from CuriousRaven. :)

11. Excellent transaction with CuriousRaven from whom I purchased an F60 body. Shipping was quick and communication was great. A perfect seller. Thank you!

12. I participated in CuriousRaven's Luts GO. Everything was perfect, she responded to my PMs very quickly and shipped out my items fast. The package arrived to me in perfect condition! Thank you, I would definitely join her GO again. :)

13. I joined CuriousRaven's Luts GO and it was truly fabulous from beginning to end. Everything was handled in a purely professional manner, communications were timely, packaging was perfect and shipping was super fast!:)

14. I purchased a LTF Pupu faceplate from CuriousRaven. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payment and sent my package quickly and securely packaged. I've dealt with CuriousRaven before and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much!

15. Bought a Venitu, received him in perfect working order and in a timely fashion. Good communications, overall a great transaction. Thank you!

16. I participated in CuriousRaven's Luts GO. While there was a short shipping delay for understandable reasons, she was very good with communication throughout the order, and everything still arrived quickly and very well packaged. I'd definitely join another GO from her in the future!

17. I bought a FL Realfee May and Soso face plate from CuriousRaven and I could not be happier!, she is simply amazing and so sweet!. She sent my girls very fast and communication was always friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. She packed both safety and May and Soso arrived very very fast too *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

18. I bought a FL RealFee May bunny bottom half from CuriousRaven for a great price! It just arrived, and is in excellent condition! Really great packaging!
      Thank you so much!
      I would definitely recommend her as a seller!

19. I swapped/purchased some DH SD clothes from CuriousRaven - everything went smoothly and I would not hesitate to participate in another transaction with her ^^

20. I bought a pair of Mako eyes from CuriousRaven. She shipped the eyes very fast and the contact was friendly. Thank you for a great transaction.