1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for cutmeout

Jul 14, 2009

1. If I have bought something from you, or if you have bought something from me, please leave me some feedback! Thanks~ =D

2. She ordered to me a pair of outfits for her bisou ai, everything was perfect. Very communicative and fast in the payment, to kind part of, patient and comprehensive. It was wonderful to deal with her I recommend it very enormously:)

Thanks for all!!

3. cutmeout bought a Tanned Nissa Elf and dress from me. Excellent transaction! Fast payment and great communication. <3 Would do business with again.

4. cutmeout bought an MSD wig from me this month. Fast payment, great communication, excellent transaction. =^i^= I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks!

5. Cutmeout bought some dresses from me, she was great, fast payment and friendly and she let me know she recieved them. Terrific and friendly!

6. cutmeout is a very wonderful person to work with! I recently sold her a puki sized bobbed wig and she was very friendly, paid quickly, and provided me with ample information to make the mailing process very smooth. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pleasant transaction.