1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cwhbin

Apr 7, 2007

1. Please leave my feedbacks here! Thanks!:fangirl:

2. Helen purchased a doll from me. She paid immediately. Communication was great.
      Excellent transaction!! Thanks :)

3. Bunny was patience with me for a few days of delay and has been friendly to work with throughout the whole transaction.

Thanks again!

4. I made a rather large jewelry commission for Helen--she was wonderful, great communication, smooth transaction, quick payment--an absolute pleasure! I'd do business with her any time! Enjoy the sets! :D

5. Wonderfully fast and easy transaction. Thank you!! ^_^

6. cwhbin purchase a doll from me. She's a wonderful buyer, prompt payment and good communication, just perfect! I'd do bussiness with you again! Thank you~ ^^

7. a dream to deal with, traded my jun T outfit for a few of her dolls outfits. It went very smoothly :D
      thanks ^^ would definatly trade with again..
      Recommended for trades :)

8. I purchased two adorable BJD-size dog collars from cwhbin, and they arrived quickly (mere days, for an International transaction!), and in perfect shape! Great friendly communication, too. Highly recommended to all buyers! :D

9. Purchased one SD sized pet collar from her. Very nice to communicate with, fast shipping, recommended seller! Thanks. =)

10. I bought 3 SD dog collars from Helen and I'm extremely pleased.

Thank you very much Helen. =D

11. sold 2 wigs to cwhbin ^^ so lovely to deal with and payed almost instantly :D
      thanks for a easy transaction ^^
      recommended to all sellers ^^ :D

12. bought dollheart kitty outfit from bunny.. was lovely and easy to deal with ^^ recommend to all buyers :D

thankies ^^ (again lol)

13. Purchased a DOD:U and it came quick, in perfect condition, well packaged and the seller was a total darling :3. Thank you SO MUCH!

14. I got some wonderful urethane eyes from cwhbin. Thankee! They're great!

15. I bought a Nanuri 07' head from cwhbin , The transaction was brilliant!! Nanuri was shipped in a timely manner and cwhbin kept up great communication. ^______^

16. I bought a Juri '06 head from cwhbin and I couldn't be more pleased! The head's in perfect condition, her communication was fast and clear and the head arrived very quickly! Thanks again, cwhbin!

17. I split an Alice Cherry Blossom order with Bunny. She bought an Alice winking faceplate, and 2 outfits. Communication was great throughout the whole order and she paid promptly! I would love to buy from/sell to Bunny in the future and I can recommend her to everyone as an absolutely lovely buyer! :D