1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For cyberia

Jun 24, 2007

1. Dealt with me? I hope it wasn't too bad, tell about your experiences here!

2. cyberia bought a wig from me recently, and was very easy to deal with. Would sell to again, thanks a lot! :)

3. Cyberia bought a wig from me, she paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.

4. Bought a juri 06 head from me, payment was super fast and Cyberia had wonderful communication throughout the transaction. A total pleasure to do business with :)

5. Cyberia bought a shirt from my shop. Fast payment, awesome communication. Would definitely deal with again. Just awesome. :D

6. Bought a mint fer, got it THE DAY I was leaving for a doll meet. Thanks much, I love youss

7. cyberia bought a wig from me. payment was fast, communication was excellent, and she a lovely, friendly person to deal with. ;3 would sell to her again in a heartbeat! ^3^

8. Excellent seller!!!! Shipping was really fast!:)

9. cyberia bought a pair of jeans from us. Quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!!

10. I purchased the dollzone Floy outfit from cyberia and recieved it very quickly. Great communication, quick shipping. Highly recommended seller!

11. Sold a pair of unoa jeans to Cyberia, it was a over-all smooth transaction.

I would defiantly recommend as a buyer~ :)

12. I ordered a shirt from cyberia. Communication was great, shipping was speedy and the price was wonderful! Thanks alot!

13. I sold an expensive outfit to Cyberia and I didn't even have to threaten her to get the money.

Seriously, very easy transaction. Girl keeps her promises!

14. Cyberia sold me her soul... er fur wig. It arrived faster than a pimped out delorian could possibly attempt. She even included some crafty awesomeness, I'd totally buy her stuff again.

15. Cyberia was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication and prompt payment for MSD wig.

Thank you for a great transaction!

Stef

16. I bought 18mm acrylic green eyes from cyberia. She kept in contact, and shipped them out fast. A very smooth transaction

17. I bought a wig from her, and we had great communication! She was wonderful to deal with, and she shipped promptly. =] Highly recommended.

18. Purchased eyes from her, good transaction!

19. i boughta juri06' from her ,
      perfect condition , beautiful face-up , very friendly

20. i bought a gorgeous dress and sweater from this Lovely lady and i cant say enough about her. Great to deal with i highly recoomnd her to any one.