1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cyn

Jul 28, 2006

1. Feedback for Cyn

2. 'Beautiful'!:D .......Great transaction too!;)

3. Great and easy to deal with :) would sell to again with ease ^^

4. Cyn's been an absolute pleasure to deal with, her scarves are fantastic!

5. I bought another scarf off Cyn, and again it was a lovely, smooth transaction...Thank you Hun!:)

6. I bought a beautiful choker from Cyn and couldn't be happier with the transaction OR the item.

7. I bought a scarf and it's beautiful! Great communication and fast shipping! Thanks again! ^__^

8. I bought 2 scarves to her ! Great transaction ! Very beautifull

And shipment to France was very fast !

9. Cyn is an absolutely MAGNIFICENT buyer - friendly pms, ethusiasm and lightning-fast payment!!!

I hope you love this boy, C! :)

10. I got the package yesterday! ^_^ I bought a custom SD sized bone and bead choker in December, sending in complete payment. Through no fault of her own she couldn't find what I asked for (18 to 24k gold spacers) and I said it was okay, take your time.

Then I completely forgot about it due to personal issues and only remembering in late April. I emailed saying I'll take it in silver and it was promptly delivered!

Communications is excellent, it was my fault for forgetting and not contacting her for so long. When she got sick before sending it she immediately emailed saying it was going to be late and sent small rubber hair ties/SD sized bracelets as gifts.

The bone and beads choker is very well made, very pretty and is perfect size for SD's, even on a smaller SD such as Elfdoll Wu. Thank you. ^_^

11. I commissioned a Hound size sweater from Cyn. She put up with me having to put off paying her for a few weeks due to some financial issues that arose this summer. I thank her for that. The sweater is beautiful.

[​IMG]

12. I Bought some eyes from Cyn! She sent them out so quickly and was super nice to deal with!! A++++ Seller! I would definately buy something from Cyn again!!! ^o^

13. I purchased a nice brown wig for my Saint from Cyn, it was quickly sent, and my boy just loves it!. A real nice person to deal with, I would not hesitate to buy from her again.:)

14. Bought a pair of Green Glass eyes from Cyn- great communication, fast shipment, overall perfect transaction! I highly recommend! :)

15. I sold Cyn a denim skirt and she was an excellent buyer! Great in communication, paid very quickly, and even let me know when her item arrived! Great buyer all around. :)

16. I sold a shirt to Cyn and she was AWESOME! Great communication and fast payment.

I would happily do business with her again!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :D

17. I sold to Cyn and she was a star to deal with, fast payment and great communication. Reccommended to all sellers. :D

18. Cynsama has bought an outfit set from me - we agreed on a 4 month long layaway. She made payment exactly on the days promised and was never late and never shortpaid. We communicated greatly after each payment was made.

AAA++++ buyer - I recommend her to anyone who is selling items to her.

Thanks again Cyn!

19. Cyn is a great buyer! Communicative and patient throughout the entire transaction, paid promptly, and overall a great experience :) Would do business again, anyday <3

20. Cyn bought a daisy crown hair band set from me ^_^ our transaction was very smooth! promptly payment and I'm glad you enjoy the set!!!
      Thank you very much! feel free to come back anytime ^__^!!!