1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CynicalSim

Feb 14, 2009

1. Thread for my feedback. Thanks!
    2. I sold a doll to CynicalSim. She paid me very quickly and let me know when she arrived safetly. Thank you!!
    3. I sold a Baby Supia doll to CynicalSim. She paid very quickly and let me know when she arrived. I would gladly sell to her again anytime. Thanks again! <333
    4. Sorry this is so late! ^_^; Didn't notice it before. I had a good transaction with CynicalSam. Paid quickly and had good communication.
    5. CynicalSim bought a body and head from me! She was very quick to pay and easy to talk to about the transaction ^ ^
    6. I traded a Dollmore suntan Momo with CynicalSim for her Limwha tan Limho Mono. The box arrived supper fast and I am very pleased with the doll.
    7. She commissioned me for a faceup for her Sha. Excellent communication, prompt payment. Thank you!
    8. I bought a doll from CynicalSym and it was a wonderful transaction! She was friendly and professional. She mailed the doll out really fast and it was exactly as described. Thanks so much!
    9. I bought a Yo outfit from CynicalSim, and it was a great transaction. It was shipped lightning fast, and she is wonderful to deal with.
    10. OOps, wrong feedback thread! Sorry about that.

11. AWESOME SELLER - really helpful - responds quickly - shipped fast and well - thanks so much!! :)

bought DOD Ducan head oct 2009

12. CynicalSim was in my Leeke GO. Paid both invoices super quick! I'd love to work with her any day :)
    13. CynicalSim bought a wig from me she was great to workwith a real sweetheart THANK-YOU
    14. CynicalSim ran the split I got my Isar outfit and armor from. She was great to talk to, and kept me updated on everything (it was through layaway). She shipped everything really fast, too. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)
    15. Tracy is great I'm a fan :)
    16. CynicalSim sold me a Minifee Scar Arm, and her shipping was super fast, and the item was in perfect condition! Great seller, I would deal with them any time! <3
    17. I bought a doll head from CynicalSim. She was very nice and friendly, the communication was excellent. The shipping was fast and the head arrived in excellent condition. Thank you very much! :aheartbea
    18. I purchased a MNF head from CynicalSim, she was very friendly and shipped the head quickly! ^^ Great transaction!
    19. CynicalSim sold me a pair of Soom hand.
      Very helpful and kind seller, fast and reliable.
      I am truly grateful. Thank you.
    20. I bought an Impldoll Greta Chick from her! Great communication and very fast shipping, would work with her again in a heartbeat! ^^ thanks so much!