1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cynthia in FlintHills

Jun 8, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Cynthia in FlintHills. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Cynthia in FlintHills was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!
    2. I've also sold to Cynthia in Black Hills and would highly recommend her! :)
    3. I've sold to Cynthia several times and she is absolutely wonderful to deal with. I can't recommend her enough!
    4. I bought a few outfits from her and she was so nice as well as very accommodating, I also highly recommend her!
    5. I keep forgetting to do this, but . . . if anyone has feedback for me, either as buyer or seller (or as swap partner), please post here. Thank you! :aangel:
    6. I bought from Cynthia and she's wonderful. Her items are great. We did a trade and her stuff came thought just fine.
    7. Cynthia has bought a wig from me and she's absolutely wonderful to deal with -- one of the loveliest people on this board. :daisy
    8. Cynthia bought an Anais outfit from me - she is the biz! :daisy

It was really great dealing with her and would be happy to again^^
    9. I sold two wigs to Cynthia and she was quick to pay & let me know that the wigs had arrived safely. A total dream to deal with, and very nice!
    10. Cynthia is exactly who you want as a customer. Friendly, quick to pay, positive feedback and of course, she has good taste! :daisy
    11. Cynthia sold a wig to me -- she shipped promptly, the wig was well-packaged, and overall, I'm v. happy. Thanks. :)
    12. Cynthia sold me a pair of Leeke SD Glasses. I couldn't pay instantly and she very kindly held them until I got paid! ^_^ All PMs were very kind and friendly and shipping was prompt! I would be happy to buy from her again! :aheartbea
    13. Another great transaction here! She was one of the first people to buy my fur wigs and she was super nice and very encouraging! ^_^
    14. Cynthia is great to deal with. She bought some eyes from me and was quick to pay and very friendly and easy to deal with.

A great transaction! :)

15. Another great transaction! Cynthia is fast, friendly, and wonderful to deal with. ^_^
    16. Cynthia participated in one of my soom group orders. she paid promptly. I highly recommend dealing with her. Thanks :D
    17. Great buyer- prompt and very nice!
      Highly recommend. :)
    18. Cynthia is an absolute Angel to do business with!
    19. C and I swapped - I got the WAY better end of the deal - hahahahaha! - and still have NOT seen what she's done with her remnant. Hmmmm....

She is, without question, a woman of supreme honesty and integrity. And she ships fast!

20. I bought a Dollshe-sized jacket from Cynthia, and the transaction went great. She was very nice and had great communication.