1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cyristine

Jan 12, 2010

1. Please leave feedback here after a transaction with me.

Thanks!

2. cyristine sold me a PukiFee Flora and it was a very nice transaction: the communication was excellent, the doll was sent very quickly and very safely. :thumbup

Thanks a lot for this perfect transaction and this lovely Flora. :fangirl:

I highly recommend cyristine! :sumomo::aheartbea

3. I bought a MNF scar breakaway head and arm from Cyristine and she was such a pleasure to deal with and the head arrived perfectly packaged and fast. Definitely recommend!

4. Awesome selling. Sold me a minifee Miyu! Very patient with my payments! Great seller!
      She came to me in perfect condition! Thanks!

5. Participated in my Leeke GO. Perfect transaction, I highly recommend this person as a buyer/participant. Thanks!

6. I bought a Littlefee Bisou from her. She had awesome communication and the transcation. I highly recommend her to anyone! She was packed great!

7. I bought two outfits for MnF from Cyristine. Both arrived safely and in perfect condition. She was polite and very professional, I highly recommend her!

8. I bought a Dollmore outfit from Cyristine. It was in great condition and sent quickly.

9. cyristine bought a doll from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

10. Perfect transaction with Cyristine with whom I traded YoSD heads. She shipped at the same time I did using the same shipping method and Suzuna arrived safely and quickly. A fantastic trade experience. Thank you!

11. I purchased a PukiFee Ante from Cyristine...it was a Perfect transaction ! I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.
      Thank You Again!

12. I purchased a Pukifee Dress from cyristine, she was fast with replying to my questions, and shipped immediately! GREAT SELLER! THANX!

13. I bought a two piece outfit from Crystine for by Dollzonr Luna and it was a very pleasurable transaction. She shipped it promptly - it was lovely when it arrived and she is a very good communicator! monsoon

14. I purchased 2 pairs of Ruby Red Galleria Lati shoes from cyristine.

Fantastic transaction! cyristine was quick to respond to PM's, shipped quickly and was just splendid!

I would recommend transactions with cyristine !

15. I bought a lati outfit from Cyristine I had been after it for ages and im so happy she sold it to me it was a perfect transaction!

16. I purchased a lati yellow outfit from Cyristine, and it was an excellent transaction in every way. Communication was great from start to finish, and she shipped right away.

A pleasure to do business with, and highly recommended!

:daisy

17. I bought a Lati Ninja Coco from Cyristine and EVERYTHING was PERFECT ! ^___^
      Shipping went FAST, communication was GREATand the doll is more than LOVELY !!
      Highly Recommended !!!
      Would buy again in a heartbeat ! <3

18. I had a positive transaction with her. I bought a Lati Yellow outfit, shipping was fast and communication was great. Thank you!

19. I bought a DZ Clovera from Cyristine on layaway. She was very patient and communication was excellent! A joy to work with and I LOVE the doll! Thanks!!

20. Cyristine commissioned me for a faceup. It is so pleasant to work with Cyristine. Friendly communication and fast payment. I'll highly recommend!
      Thank you again!! ^^