Feedback for Cyrstalsfordollies

Jan 25, 2009

1. This is where all my new friends that I've both bought from and sold to can (hopefullly!) sing my praises. :D laa laaaaa lalalaaa

Thanks so much for visiting :)

2. crystalsfordollies participated in my Friends 2B Made buying service. She was very communicative, paid promptly, and was an all-around great buyer! I'd be happy to work with her again!

3. I swapped with crystalsfordollies, in a rather complicated but awesome manner! I paid for a doll she wanted and had it shipped to her house, whereas she then sent her elfdoll kathlen to my house! The transaction was really fun actually, I'm always a bit nervous with swaps, but crystalsfordollies is very sweet, communicative, and always on top of things. She included a whole bunch of sweet extras, and I couldn't be happier with this swap :)

4. Just finished up a great transaction with crystalsfordollies. :) I sold her a doll body and crystalsfordollies was just lovely to deal with throughout. I can happily recommend her to anyone as a delightful buyer. Thankyou! ^^

5. I traded with crystalsfordollies. I gave her my custom Blythe and she gave me her White Lati Pury. I just got her Pury yesterday with an entire wardrobe. the shipping was so fast I got her in like a day and it was a pleasure swapping with her. I would trade dollies again with her.

Katie

6. Crystalsfordollies bought a wig from me. It was a great transaction with superb communication and quick payment. I would definitely sell to again =]

7. Crystalsfordollies bought a dress and some eyes from me. Absolutely lovely buyer - fast payment and super friendly to deal with. Thanks so much! :)

8. I bought my gorgeous Lati Green Lea from Crystalsfordollies and the transaction was wonderful!! Easy, smooth, wonderful communication, the doll arrived perfectly packaged, safe and even better than described and I really enjoyed the entire process. Not a complaint in the world about Crystalsfordollies as a seller or a person and I have enjoyed getting to know her as much as I am enjoying my new beautiful addition to the family! Thankyou SO much.

9. I sold a wig to crystalsfordollies; great buyer, paid right away. Perfect transaction! Thanks!