1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dagobine

Jul 9, 2008

1. Please let feedback for me here!:)

2. Had a wonderful transaction with Steffi - paid lightning fast, excellent communication! Would love to do business again, thanks so much!

3. Steffi bought a pair of high heel feet from me. The transaction went wonderfully and we kept in constant contact during the shipment. The communication was excellent and Steffi paid quickly. Thanks so much!

4. had a great transaction with dagobine, she bought a pair of high heel feet from me, paid very quickly and let me know when they arrived..thanks again!!

5. Dagobine is the perfect buyer! Great comunication, fast payment, and very friendly. Thank you very much. :D

6. dagobine bought some items from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

7. Steffi bought a pair of loafers from me and it was a perfect transaction! She was quick with payment, prompt with PMs, let me know when the shoes arrived and is a very very nice person. Would love to deal with her again!

Vielen Dank ;)

8. dagobine bought a coat from me. Really friendly, pay fast. Thanks so much!!

9. Sold a pair of feet to dagobine, and it was a very smooth transaction!

10. Sold IP high heel feet to dagobine, and it was a very smooth transaction!

11. Dagobine bought from me, paid quickly, and was a dream to deal with! I recommend any transaction!

-K

12. Dagobine purchased fashion legs from me and she was very nice to deal with.

13. Steffi bought from me Domuya Perennial body. Transaction was very quickly, without any problem. :D I would definitely recommend her!
      Thanks so much!!!