Feedback for Dainty Dormouse

Mar 31, 2017

1. Please leave feedback. Thanks!

2. Dainty Dormouse bought my Luts boy. Paid me fast, very good communication and let me know when the doll arrived.
      Thankyou

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Dainty Dormouse was kind enough to answer my Marketplace request for a seamstress to make me a men's suit tie in dark blue for my YOSD-sized boy.

She did a wonderful job and and I'm so glad I asked her to make two ties for me. I'm very happy with her work!

It was a perfect transaction. Dainty Dormouse was very friendly and answered all my questions promptly. She shipped the items quickly and they arrived in pristine condition.

I would have no hesitation in purchasing her services again. A+++ seller.

Thank you Dainty Dormouse! :thumbup

4. Dainty Dormous made a custom sweater dress for my YOSD sized little lady. I'm incredibly impressed with the quality of the material used and the caring artwork of the knit piece. Photos don't do this work justice. I would love to have other items knit in the future. Communication was spectacular on their end. I highly recommend fellow member Dainty Dormouse as a stellar Market Place member. I would do it again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

5. Dainty Dormouse sold me an Impldoll Simon yosd (limited version) in perfect condition .
      I had a nice communication and transaction, I'm so happy with all. Thank you so much! :thumbup

6. I purchased a set of Soom Dolomi fantasy legs and feet from Dainty Dormouse. Communication was excellent, and they were very kind even after I disappeared for a month after my initial message expressing interest. The items were shipped in the time they quoted me and packed with care. I would absolutely do business with them again.