Feedback for DaisyJane

Dec 5, 2017

1. Marketplace Feedback for DaisyJane.

#1 DaisyJane, Dec 5, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    2. I traded my Iplehouse outfit for a lovely SD dress with DaisyJane, everything went super smoothly and contact was very easy. Thank you again!

3. did an in-person wig trade with her, super easy. Very pleasant to 'deal' with XD (no worries about the in person thing she's a local club member too).

4. Bought some MSD girls clothing from her. Prompt, fast and included some lovely bonuses. Willing to answer my questions about fit and tailoring.

5. I sold a Dollzone Mini Hal to Daisyjane and everything went well!

6. DaisyJane purchased a soul doll kids body from me. She was very prompt with everything, and super accommodating. I'm glad to see the body in a good home.

7. DaisyJane bought many items from me and it was perfect and smooth transaction, hope to deal again!

8. DaisyJane bought a pair of shoes from me. Fast payment, good and friendly communication. The transaction was easy and perfect. I would love to do business with her again. :love Thank you very much!

9. DaisyJane bought eyes from me, a perfect transaction, friendly buyer, would recommend :)

10. I purchased a DIM Larina head from DaisyJane. Their communication was excellent and friendly. Shipping was prompt and the packaging was very well wrapped and secure. Definitely would recommend!

11. I purchased a Doll Leaves Amara head from @DaisyJane and everything went smoothly. The package was well packed and came with some little extras! Friendly communication. Great transaction overall! :thumbup

12. Bought a wig from me, was super prompt and good communication. Thanks!

13. Bought a wig and was a great buyer. Thank you!

14. I traded a minifee Mio and some clothes with Daisyjane, and the trade was very smooth. We bartered and it was fun and she communicated very well. I would certainly have more trades or dealings with her in the future☺️ Daisyjane is a very sweet person.