1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dallabat

Jun 30, 2007

1. Here's a nice little feedback thread for all of you lovely people to leave *hopefully* positive comments on me!

Thank you so much to anyone/everyone who posts here!

2. I had a wonderful transaction with dallabat :D

dallabat was so polite, friendly and trustworthy. She is a great buyer.
      Thank you very much, dallabat :) I highly recommend you :aheartbea

3. im so late in this but traded with dallabat she kept communication up, her end of the trade was packaged professionally and shipped quick

4. dallabat did a trade with me, her hid for my hoo. My Hid came in perfect condition. She was excellent with communication.

5. I did a trade with Dallabat, her tanned Hoo for my NS Hoo. We both gave each other some extras, it was a great trade with great communication and fast shipping! It was certainly a pleasure! I'd love to work with her again!

6. LONG over due! I traded my Bambicrony Lotti for her BG Ymir. SOOOO glad I did! Wonderful woman to work with and I love the doll to death. Thanks again!

7. i sold SD wig to dallabat.
      everything was smooth and perfect~
      Thank you!

8. I bought a Bambicrony Lotti Elf on layaway from dallabat. She was great! She responded promply to my PMs, let me know when a payment was received, and answered all my questions. The doll arrived VERY well packed with lots of extras. I would be happy to do business with her again!

9. dallabat bought my Bobobie Apollo on the shortest layaway in history! I was paid quickly and informed when he arrived! I most highly recommend you do business with dallabat!;)

10. Sold a luts wig to dallabat and its a wonderful transaction. She replied pms very friendly and paid quickly. Great buyer! Thank you again~

11. dallabat bought a Luts wig from me. She paid promptly and had great communication. Would be happy to do business with her again!

12. Join my GO - No problems, would recommend as seller/buyer!

13. Dallabat participated in my Licht GO. Everything went smooth and perfect with our transaction! I only can recommend her! :)