1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Damaran

Dec 29, 2007

1. So many wonderful people to deal with do not have feedback threads, so I will start them for them.

Damaran participated in my dollmore group order. She was quick with payments and great and friendly to deal with. would recommend her to anyone and she's definitly welcomed on any of my future group orders.
    2. Damaran just sold me a sleeping El head. Which was, in the first place, a mold I've been longing for since I first got into the hobby but never got around to buying, AND in the second place, in PERFECT condition. I can't tell you how thrilled I am!!

Wonderful price, quick shipping, and a friendly seller. Highly recommended!
    3. Aw, thank you so much for this, Mel! I'm so glad I decided to search before I started my own feedback. You're a star, my dear!~
    4. Damaran sold me a pair of jeans from LUTS, a piece of clothing I'd really been hoping to get for my boy.
      She was a polite, friendly seller and sent the trousers out promptly~They arrived the next day and were of wondeful quality :)

I recommend her to anyone, she's a lovely person to deal with ^_^