1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Damasquerade

Oct 14, 2008

1. Positive!

I partecipate in a Dolkot order group with Damasquerade and she managed the deal perfectly all along!
      She was very nice and friendly and I totally recommend her!
      Thank you very much!

2. I purchased a CH Little Junior Jupiter from Damasquerade; communication was fantastic, everything was packaged safely, and she shipped the doll amazingly quickly so that I received him even earlier than I had expected him! A wonderful overall transaction.

3. Damasquerade bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

4. I bought a wig from Damasquerade. She is very friendly and easy going. Definitely love to deal with her again ! ^^

5. I bought a beautiful wig from Damasquerade. The transaction was very smooth and pleasant :) I would recommend Dama to anyone.

6. I bought a purple wig from Damasquerade. It's a gorgeous wig (and was super-well packaged!), and she was awesome to work with. :) A+++++ :D

7. I bought a wig from Damasquerade, she was very fast and it arrived in very good time!
      (I'm sorry for the late reply)

[​IMG]
      Fringe by Greengrass . Brightmoon, on Flickr

highly recommend her!

8. I bought a Hakama set from Damasquerade and everything went smooth. Super fast with answers and good packed items. Fast shipping too. Highly recommended!

9. I recently purchased a cute halter top from Damasquerade and it was a very smooth and pleasant transaction. I just received it and am very pleased with it.

Thank you very much!

10. I purchased a Dearmine Debon and a Soom outfit from Damasquerade. Her communication was clear and honest. Overall a smooth, fast and pleasant transaction. Fast shipping too!

11. I recently purchased a Grey Pipos Bao from Damasquerade. He was shipped very safely and arrived promptly. All communication was fast and friendly. Highly recommend! Would not hesitate to do business with again! Thank you so very much for such a wonderful transaction and the little extra! :aheartbea
      [​IMG] :aheartbea

12. I bought an outfit and some shoes from Damasquerade. Communication with her was absolutely lovely, and the items arrived well-packed and in perfect condition! A pleasure to do business with :D

13. I bought Migma parts from Damasquerade and the whole transaction was flawless. Prompt and friendly communication, super fast shipping, and the parts were wrapped with care. I would happily do business with her again!
      Thank you very much! :)

14. Damasquerade is awesome. :) Bought a wig from her and she threw in a pair of eyes and sent it right on time. Got here faster than she thought it would, and was just as nice as she said! Would definitely buy from again.

15. Damasquerade bought some wigs from me. The transaction went smoothly thanks to her fast payment and prompt communication. I would love to do business with her next time!

16. I joined a split for R. Phonolus head via layaway, she was very friendly and promptly answered any questions I had. The head arrived in the alloted time she said it would and I am very happy :) Thank you so much and hope to do more transactions with you in the future. Highly recomended ++

17. Bought a MSD military summer set off Damasquerade and she was quick to reply, very polite, sent out the items quickly and a very smooth transaction overall :)
      Recommend this seller any day!

18. I made a dreadwig for Damasquerade and everything went really smoothly and she's wonderful to work with.
      Hope to work with her again~!

19. I sold an outfit to Damasquerade. It had been a great transaction. She paid very quickly and the communication couldn't have been better. Anytime again.

20. I painted a head for her. She shipped promptly and kept wonderful communication. Recommended! Thanks!! :D