1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Damasquerade

Oct 14, 2008

1. I bought IOS Infernale head from Damasquerade . Very polite and patient person , quick and wonderfull communication and accepted longer layaway even for head only.
      Even me without much feedback yet i was threated so nicely and i cant say anything bad about this . Packet was shipped quickly ( even during busy holiday season ) and arrived carefully packaked !

Thankyou so much for selling this beautifull head!

2. Damasquerade participated in my Soom White Rabbit split. Communication was prompt and courteous and payments made on time. She was patient in waiting for the long layaway timeframe and then waiting for the doll to arrive from Soom. I would gladly work with Damasquerade again in the future.

3. I bought a Soom Metato and a Luts Event Head from Damasquerade. The communication and everything else was great, only the shipping took a little bit long, but that's not Damasquerades fault. I'm very pleased with our deal. Thank you so much! <3

4. Traded my Angell Studio Kana with Damasquerade :) Pleasant to talk with & trustable fast shipping ! Very happy with the Luts winter 2013 head! Well packed & pretty box ! ^^

Thank You !! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

5. Damasquerade bought a DC Jodie head from me and I couldn't be more happy! She paid right away and told me when the head arrived (since we didn't use traceable post). Thumbs up! :)

6. I bought Sard from Damasquerade, she is fantastic seller and very friendly, everything was perfect! Thank you!)

7. I bought a luts head from damasquerade~!!

Was great to communicate with and shipped out promptly *_*!

Wrapped well and arrived perfectly!!!

Thankyou for a wonder transaction!!!

8. I bought a Soom Turb from Damasquerade was very kind in doing a layaway for the doll and a very patient seller and sweet too for letting me send doll to a friends house. Communications were prompt and after each payment and when doll was sent out. Doll was very well wrapped and arrived in great condition! Thanks again and I will greatly enjoy the doll and I would totally do business again with Damasquerade!

9. VERY polite buyer. I made a mistake in what I was selling, and she was very understanding. She paid super quickly as well, and was great to work with.

10. I sold a Mint Pipos Ringo to Damasquerade. The transaction ran smoothly and she was lovely to deal with. Thank you so much! :)

11. Damasquerade purchased a Keid Ara head from me. She paid promptly, had great communication and let me know when the package arrived. This was an excellent transaction from start to finish, I highly recommend Damasquerade and would be more than happy to do business again any time :)

Thank you again!

12. Purchased a leekeworld chloe on layaway. transaction was perfect in every way!!!! thanks again!!!

13. Damasquerade participate in my Iplehouse split and bought wigs from me. Good and friendly communication and the payments were made promptly. She is a very lovely person to deal with! Thank you again =D

14. I participated in a local Luts split with Damasquerade, and everything went smoothly :) She was very quick and easy to work with,
      I would definitely trust her to do future splits or groups orders!

15. Damasquerade bought a head from me and commissioned me for a face up on it.

She was extremely collaborative and very helpful in telling me what she was looking for.
      She asked for a short layaway and always paid on time, her communication was also very friendly and polite.

I would highly recommend her to anyone and I will not hesitate to do transaction with her again.

Thank you!

16. Damasquerade participated in my Soom Dain split for the sleeping head with a faceup. As usual she was super friendly and payment was prompt--would be happy to have her on future splits:) Thanks again for everything!

17. Damasquerade commissioned me to paint their doll. They are absolutely wonderful to work with: courteous in their dealings, understanding, specific and detailed in their instructions, and payments were all made on time so that the project went very smoothly. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. You are an incredible faceup client.

18. Damasquerade bought an IOS Mezz head from me :)

Her communication was very prompt and polite, she was quick with payment, and she let me know as soon as the head arrived, which was much appreciated. All around delightful buyer to deal with and highly recommended! Thanks for the great transaction!

19. Just wrapped up a faceup commission from Damasquerade, who was a model client! She was friendly, discussed what she wanted clearly and openly, made payment promptly when the time came, was wonderfully patient, and let me know when the head had returned back! She's really awesome and I'd love to work with her again :)

20. Damasquerade purchased a tail from me. Prompt payment and lovely to deal with. A+