1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "DamonGrey"

Apr 8, 2008

1. DamonGrey, Sold to me, Soom SG male hands, they arrived in great condition...
      Thank you..!

2. DemonGrey commissioned me to do vampire fangs and a faceup for her Miho, Damon. She was a pleasure to work with! :D Great with communication and questions, sweet, and paid quickly. I'd be happy to work with her again anytime. :)

3. DamonGrey bought a SD sized Xbox 360 tin from me and everything ran very smoothly. She was a dear through pms and she paid promptly. Thanks for buying! :)

4. Excellent! Wounderful to work with! Paid Promptly, and is very polite person! A great honor and pleasure to work with. :D

5. I made some Delf clothes for DamonGrey, and she was wonderful throughout the transaction :) She was great to work with, and I'd happily do it again!

6. DamonGrey purchased a pair of SSW pants from me, and everything went great!
      Wonderful communication, and paid promptly. Would definitely work with again~

Thank you so much! ^w^:chocoheart

7. DamonGrey sold me a super gem shirt. She was very nice to deal with and the item is great. Thanks! :)

8. DamonGrey sold me a minimee head and she was awesome to deal with. I would buy her anytime. Very professional and great at communication.

A++++ Buy from DamonGrey!

~Gus

9. DamonGrey sold me a SG head, eyes and a wig. The items arrived very fast and were exactly like in the item description. Thanks so much :)!

10. DamonGrey bought an MSD hoodie from me. She paid fast and was very polite and friendly in her Pms. Great to do business with. :)

11. I thought I'd updated here! DamonGrey bought a Necklace and SD sized messenger bag from me. She was awesome to deal with and got back to me quickly. Would love to deal again. ^_^

12. Yay, thank you for the jeans!

Bought some jeans - knew what to expect but they're in terrific shape nonetheless - got here timely...

I don't know how you can argue with that :)

13. DamonGrey participated in my late April Nine9 Style group order and everything went wonderfully well!! She's amazingly friendly, quick when it comes to sending payments and on top of things when it comes to communication!! :D I truly appreciate it!

:clover Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :D I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! :clover

14. DamonGrey order from me for 2 times^^
      She is indeed a gorgeous person to deal with!
      So frienly and always showing consideration for others

I`m really pleased to deal with her^^
      Hope to see you again>v<
      Thank you!

15. DamonGrey bought a Souldoll double body from me, everything went superbly :D

16. Damongray bought two pukisha plates from me, wonderful to talk to, fast payment and she let me know when they arrived! Thank you for a great transaction!

17. Bought a wig from DamonGrey; she was friendly and kept in good communication ^^ The wig arrived in perfect condition and well-packed. Thank you, I love it :D

18. Bought a set of pukipuki hands and feet from DamonGrey. They arrived fast! Thank you so much for a perfect transaction!

19. I bought a Delf Type 2 boy body from DamonGrey...she is wonderful to buy from. Answered all of my questions, shipped faster than fast, and everything arrived in perfect condition. I'd gladly do business with her again.

20. I had a wonderful transaction with DamonGrey. <3 She was very friendly, and we had great communication. Everything went swell. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks very much. :)