1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "DamonGrey"

Apr 8, 2008

1. Damongrey puchased a NS Puki Pongpong with extras from me. Everything went really well. She paid quickly and is very very friend! :D Would sell to again!

2. I was in a soom split with DemonGrey. Though it was a long wait, DemonGrey provided me with great communication and updates on what was going on with the order. I received my split item with in a timely manner. Everything went smoothly and thank you for a wonderful transaction! <3 <3 :D

3. DamonGrey bought a hoodie from us this time. One more quick and painless transaction. We wish all of our transactions were this easy. Thanks again!

4. Just finished a lovely purchase from DamonGrey--it was friendly, quick, and DamonGrey was very responsive and clear to communicate with. My boys got a fabulous preppy argyle top, and I made a great new DoA acquaintance. :)

5. I bought a Fairyland Pukisha Sleeping faceplate from her a couple of weeks ago.

Samantha was very pleasant to deal with, and the transaction was dealt with super-quick!

Item arrived in perfect condition and just as described.

Would definitely deal with again!

Thank you :)

6. I bought a Puki Pukisha Faceplate from DamonGrey. and she was wonderful to buy from. she was Fast at Pming back and shipping went quick ^_^

7. DamonGrey ran a GO for a SOOM Heliot in which i got the R. Heliot Head!

it was very organized and she shipped him super fast after receiving him! thank you so much!

8. DamonGrey ran a SOOM Heliot GO I was in for boots, everything went smoothly! Very trustworthy :) Thank you! Would do business with again! :aheartbea

9. I bought puki wing top boots from DamonGrey and she was a great seller. Boots were shipped very fast and all my private messages were answered quickly. Thank you!

10. Bought a pair of Raphael jeans, and they were shipped quickly and well. Great communication! Would gladly buy from again!

11. DamonGrey bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

12. I participated in DamonGrey's split for Heliot parts. Everything went very smoothly, she shipped very quickly after she got the doll from Soom. I would gladly be in another split or group order of hers. Thanks very much :aheartbea

13. Got a shirt I bought from DamonGrey today which is very lovely. *o* She was very sweet and kept me updated. Thank you! &#9829;&#9829;

14. I recently bought some clothes from DaemonGrey. Daemon was a treat to buy form and all the items were shipped out quickly and well packaged. I'd love to be a repeat customer. Thank you again.

15. I participated in a Heliot Split with DamonGrey and it went perfectly. She was extremely pleasant and fast with her replies for the most part and the items arrived in pristine condition.

Thank you!

16. I bought a shirt and pair of pants. The pants are even better then i had hoped ^.^ they have found a great home! The transaction when smoothly, great communication, fast replys. The items were what just what she showed, great description.
      Would buy from DamonGrey again.

17. Bought a red shirt from DamonGrey. It arrived and was in wonderful condition. I would not hesitate to do business with again.

18. This seller is awesome! I bought a Souldoll Boy body from her. Her communication is the best, with quick replies and fulfillments of requests for photos/details. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat :)

19. DamonGrey commissioned me to do a face up on her Ryu. It was a wonderful transaction! I'm sorry about the eyebrows not being red! I should of asked that with the other question as well! I'm glad you are still happy with him! Anywho, DamonGrey was great to do business with and would be happy to do a face up for her anytime!

20. Update; got the Souldoll body in and I just gotta commend on how carefully packed everything was. I was really impressed! More happy feedback here :)