1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "DamonGrey"

Apr 8, 2008

1. Bought a Migidoll Miho head from Damongrey. The transaction was fast, and she's super nice.^^ Everything was exactly as described. I would be happy to buy from her again! (:

2. Just recieved my PukiPuki Pong Pong from DamonGrey. Transaction went through perfectly and she got here within 3 days! Everything was top notch and I will definetly buy from her again if something catches my eye! Thank you so much!

3. I just received a Migidoll Ryu head I bought from DamonGrey. She was a dream to buy from, very nice and shipped as soon as she could (blasted Columbus Day, got in the way... :P) He arrived in 2 days and was very well packed, shipped for free and with gorgeous eyes - exactly the way described on the selling thread. I would gladly buy from her again. :D

4. I participated in a group order with DamonGrey and everything went fantastically. I would likely participate again if she ran another one. Thanks again!

5. Great transaction with DamonGrey who purchased a Bada head from me on layaway. Payment was as agreed and communication was good. An excellent buyer!

6. Positive feedback for DamonGrey.

Sold a fullset doll to her,

Layaway transaction went very well, made payments by agreed dates.

Would definitely do business with her again. :)

7. Good transaction. DamonGrey ran a group order for a DIM Minimee head, which turned out really nice too. The heads were shipped out pretty quickly considering they arrived right around Thanksgiving and it was nicely packed.

Stacy in IL

8. DamonGrey commissioned me for another faceup, this time on her NinoDoll Bada. She was a gem to work with as always, great with instructions and super sweet. I'll be happy to work with her again anytime! :) ♥

9. I purchased a Magical Michael head from DamonGrey and it was an amazing transaction. She was super on communication and even held the head for me til I got a paypal/bank issue figured out. The head arrived VERY VERY well packaged and looked even more amazing in person! Thanks again DamonGrey!

10. Sold a hat and shirt to DamonGrey! Perfect transaction. Thanks!!! ^_^

11. Bought a Magical Michael outfit from DamonGrey. Was wonderful to work with!

12. I bought a peacoat, a yellow and a white t-shirt from DamonGrey. They came in a timely fashion and Ryuichi loves them1

Buy from DamonGrey, you 'll be glad you did!:)

Ryu

13. I joined a Luts GO that DamonGrey ran. VERY well run, we were kept informed of everything and Ryuichi received his pilot hat and goggles FAST!

GREAT job! :thumbup

Ryu

14. I bought a pair of SD Boy shorts form DamonGrey and the transaction was flawless! I'd be happy to recommend this seller any time!

Thanks so much!
      -Toccyn

15. I joined a group order that DamonGrey hosted. She was a perfect host and I love the little note she wrote that came with my package when she mailed it. Super sweet. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

16. DamonGrey hosted a Luts group order that I was a part of. Great host, excellent communication and very fast shipping! Definitely on my list for future GOs, thank you!

17. Very well run Luts GO with DamonGrey ! Nice person, quick shipping and kept us updated at all time ! Very very recommended ! Thanks a lot !

18. Joined a GO hosted by DamonGrey. She replied to PMs quickly and was easy to communicate with. The only think I have to say is that you have to request tracking from her. All the GOs I have joined you get tracking no matter what, and I host my GOs like that also, I just thought it was weird o.o

All in all I WOULD do business with her again, and I would make sure to request tracking the next time. ^_~

Thank you for hosting the GO, now my little one is almost done!~ ^^

19. Thanks for being a great GO leader! Highly recommended!

20. I joined the Luts GO held by DamonGrey, the communication went extremely smooth and delivery was super fast! Thank you dear! It was really a pleasure joining your GO!