1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for "DamonGrey"

Apr 8, 2008

1. I purchased a set of doll clothes from DamonGrey. She shipped very quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. She was very patient and kind to me when I was a little antsy. I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you so much!! <3

2. I bought a pair of EP Urethanes from DamonGrey. GREAT communication, FAST shipping and the eyes arrived in PERFECT condition! :dance :cheer :celebrate I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :kitty1

Thanks SO much, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

3. The shirt that I bought from DamonGrey arrived this afternoon. It was well packaged and arrived quickly despite the holiday rush. DamonGrey was super sweet and polite to deal with and I would very happily buy from her again! Thanks!

4. Wow!

It's about time I contributed to this thread! I apologize for leaving my feedback for so long!

I participated in Damon's Chalco group order last year. It was a completely amazing transaction on her end and if there were any faults in it, the faults were mine. I paid in full for my bull mask, horns, and outfit, in (I believe) two or three installments. When it came time for our order to ship, however, I was on hiatus from Den of Angels due to personal real life issues I was not easily contactable when our goods arrived at her home. Ever vigilant, she opened a thread in the feedback forums to search for me.

She tirelessly worked to get me my things. Even when we'd realized that the magnets for the horns were forgotten, she was eager to return them. I got them early last month or late the month before that.

I apoligize again for not leaving feedback before. I again am very pleased with this seller on the whole, and could not ask for a better, more responsible split leader who was willing to deal with issues as they rose up to challenge her. I only wish I'd been much less the trouble maker!

Thank you so, SO much for everything! You were fantastic!

5. I bought a jpop wig from Sam, it arrived today and is as described.
      perfect from my eid luna. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Sam again.

6. I bought a pair of Pipos cat ears from damongray, items arrived promptly (free shipping too!) they were exactly as described and arrived in great condition. thank you so much for the pleasant transaction. would do business again!

7. I bought a SOOM Chrom from DamonGrey and it was a great transaction. She really worked with me so that I could own a dream doll. Thank you so much! <3

8. I bought a Dollzone carrier from Damon, and the transaction was perfect -- she even threw in a pillow. But when I opened the package and the plastic bag that it had been shipped in, there was the strong smell of cigarette smoke, which also permeated the carrier and pillow. I put them outside overnight, but that wasn't enough, and finally had to very carefully wash them. Now they are like new , but if an asthmatic or very picky person had bought it, it would have been a problem.

Based in Damon's other feedback, it is a mystery. Damon said that it had only been used once, but I couldn't find her ad on the Graveyard, so I don't if it stated explicitly that it was kept in a non-smoking environment.

Would I buy from Damon again? Certainly. These things happen. All's well that ends well!

~Ranma

9. I sold a Soom Feny surprise head to DamonGrey and it was a smooth, flawless transaction. Communication and payment were prompt and friendly-- I'd definitely do business with DamonGrey again. Thank you!

10. I sold DamonGrey some SD clothes. Lovely transaction and great buyer! Communication was friendly, payment was prompt and they let me know when the items arrived! Definitely a recommended buyer, thanks so much!

11. Bought a Soom Feny head from DamonGrey. Fast, easy, and smooth. Would buy from again.

12. Purchased a Soom Keny skull from DamonGrey. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction; I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in a heartbeat!

13. I purchased a ltf boy body from Sam and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She responded to PMs quickly and allowed me to do a short layaway. My little guy was perfectly packed I would highly recommend her and would gladly do business with her again!

14. DamonGrey ordered several custom fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with all around. She sent me a huge variety of artwork for her character's wig design, and was happy to answer all my questions about the finicky details of the wig. Fantastic transaction in every way, and I had a lot of fun making her wigs, too! Thanks again so much. ^_^

15. DamonGrey bought a spiritdoll body from me. She was very nice to communicate. She sent every layaway payment on time and everything went smooth. I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you very much ^ ^

16. Bought an Elfdoll Rita head from DamonGrey recently! She packaged it securely and let me know when it had shipped. Smooth transaction. Thanks, DamonGrey!

17. I bought a backpack from DamonGrey - they shipped quickly, and the item arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!!

18. Bought an Iplehouse Claude from DamonGrey. Very quick shipping, expert packing, and I'm super happy with my new dude! Would definitely buy again, thank you!