1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DancingBee

Mar 24, 2009

1. Correction -- it was a full head I bought from DancingBee -- I painted a faceplate today and must not be able to get that word out of my head (maybe I inhaled too much MSC). Once again, absolutely perfect transaction with a lovely person and the head is marvelous.

2. I bought an awsom "Kanawaves" wig from DancingBee! It is goregous! Thanks so much for a fantastice transaction!:)

3. DancingBee purchased a tibetan lambskin wig from me. Super buyer! highly recommended.

4. DancingBee made another purchase. As always, wonderful buyer

5. Another wig purchased by DancingBee. She is a fabulous buyer! Highly recommended.

6. I bought a puki faceplate from dancingbee and it was a wonderful transaction! She was a delight to deal with and the faceplate is just gorgeous :) I would happily buy from her again.

7. DancingBee made a beautiful black corduroy hat for my incoming LTF. It is extremely well made, communication was pleasant and shipping was quick. I'd do business with her again ANY day !

8. DancingBee created this beautiful dress. The craftsmanship is impeccable and super fast ship!! Melady loves it!!
      [​IMG]

9. DancingBee made three embroidered jeans for my Yo-Sd sized girls (1 LittleFee, two Ange Ais). She finished them in no time at all and they were shipped immediately! Plus, they're utterly gorgeous of course. :) I'd recommend her to anyone!

I haven't had a chance to take a picture yet, but I'll add it here once I have done so.

Thanks so much Andrea, always a pleasure doing business with you!

10. Adding a picture!

[​IMG]

Thanks again Andrea! :)

11. Adorable Leekeworld wig arrived by "Lightning Express"! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

12. I bought BC Judy tan from DancingBee - great packaging and fast shiping!
      Thank you so much for a great transaction :3

A pleasure to do business with you!

13. Another great transaction from DancingBee. I now own a very lovely Bambicrony Sunday. Great communication, Sunday was exactly as described, and DancingBee very nice to work with. Thank you!!

14. I bough Limhwa Mimi from DancingBee. She was a pleasure to deal with, the doll was sent out next day and it was packaged very well. Thank you!

15. I recently purchased a PW Briana from Dancing Bee. The doll is beautiful and just as described. She was also packed well and shipped very quickly. Dancing Bee was very friendly and communication was great. Thanks so much for a smooth and easy transaction. I am very pleased with my new girl.:)

16. I purchased Larina`s Head from Dancing Bee. Great communication plus fast shipping and all was so friendly.
      Thanks so much for a a smooth and easy transaction!

17. I sold a faceplate to DancingBee. Payment was super fast and the communication was fantastic! Thank you so much! I would happily do business with DancingBee again.

POSITIVE!

18. I bought a Leeke Gentle girl body from DancingBee and I´m very pleased. The communication was very nice and she shipped the item super fast, such excellent transaction. Thank you very much!

19. I purchased a Bambicrony CB Body from DancingBee. This is my third transaction with her, and it was again a wonderful transaction. Please don't hesitate to work with DancingBee.

20. I bought a body from DancingBee and can honestly say that it was one of the most pleasant and trouble-free transactions I have ever had. Thanks hun!