1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DancingBee

Mar 24, 2009

1. Dancingbee sold me a lovely Val Zeitler hat.. Shipping was fast. packaging was wonderful a truly lovely seller to do business with, Would so buy from again : )

2. I bought a cute three piece outfit from DancingBee just the other day and it is already here. The outfit is super cute. Thanks!

3. DancingBee is awesome! I got my first PukiPuki from her, and I couldn't be happier with my adoption!
      Thank you so much, DancingBee!

4. I purchased a sleeping face plate from DancingBee. She shipped it fast, had excellent communication through out and was a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!

5. I recently purchased a LTF El faceplate from dancingbee and I was very impressed with her dedication to our transaction! Everything was going fine and smooth until suddenly USPS lost my package halfway through shipping, which was of course no fault of dancingbee's. She could have passed it off as my problem, but she was conscientious enough to file an insurance claim in my name for me, and I got my package AND a check from USPS a few days later. Everything ended well, mostly thanks to dancingbee. I would give her a very high rating as a seller and I would say she's reliable and helpful, and really went out of her way for me. Thanks so much! :)

6. I bought 2 dolls from this wonderful lady and all went well!
      Thank you,
      Mitsu :)

7. I bought some wig from DancingBee.
      Everything went smoothly and she was amazingly kind.
      The wigs were packed very well and they arrived quick.
      Thank you!

8. I bought a wig from DancingBee. It was a perfect transaction. Thank you!

9. I love DancingBee! She sold me a gorgeous little Dark Moon Ruby Pukipuki. The transaction was so easy! She allowed me to do a layaway, and when I finished paying, the doll was shipped very quickly! She arrived in beautiful condition. The communication was smooth and super friendly throughout! I would definitely buy from her again! Thanks so much!

10. I bought a Dollmore Narsha head from DancingBee. She shipped right away and it arrived quickly and in perfect shape, I love it! Communication was lovely. I would definitely buy from her again!
      Thank you! <33

11. I purchased a Doll Chateau baby body. She was packaged well, shipped quickly, and the seller is extremely trust-worthy. Thank you for an easy transaction!

12. I purchased a limited Soom doll from DancingBee... it was a GREAT transaction. D.B. shipped quickly, the doll was VERY safely packaged and arrived in PERFECT condition with everything she was supposed to have (and some free eyes, too! :aheartbea). I love working with DancingBee... she's always so nice. :) Thanks for everything!
      Chris

13. I bought a doll from DancingBee. She shipped quickly and the package was very well packed. Thank you for a perfect transaction. Highly recommended.

14. I bought a Narsha Sister Zihu from DancingBee. Her communication was both very kind and prompt, even though I am sure I must have tried her patience with my questions about shipping methods XD. She shipped quickly and correctly. The well-packed doll arrived safe and sound and is exactly as described.

This was a very pleasant, no-worries transaction and I would recommend DancingBee without hesitation.

15. DancingBee let me buy her IP BID Aki and it was a perfect transaction. She packed her carefully, shipped her really quickly, and she arrived safe and sound in record time. I am so pleased to have met DancingBee and highly recomend her!!! Thanks so much!

16. I bought a Leekeworld art body from DancingBee and couldn't be happier. The transaction was super easy--great communication and speedy shipping. I would definitely buy from DancingBee again~

17. This is a POSITIVE FEEDBACK for DancingBee. :aheartbea

I purchased a DollZone Fairy from DancingBee and she was kind enough to give me a short layaway period! :dance She answered all my questions and also told me in detail what I was going to get. She also waited for me when I told her to hold the doll for me. Very, very, very satisfied and happy with transacting with her. She's very nice and very accommodating. Even though she shipped it later, I'm still very happy because she maintained contact at all times and answered all my queries. I would definitely buy from her again. Very recommended! :sumomo: