Feedback for Dandelion_Wish

Mar 27, 2018

1. I’ve bought and sold from various people so thought I should post a feed back page. =^_^=

#1 Dandelion_Wish, Mar 27, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    2. Good feedback

I purchased fist ringdoll hands from @Dandelion_Wish

They were selling a full doll and I noticed they had the option fist hands so I braved and ask and they were willing to sell them to me for the original price. Super happy with the find the hands were in perfection condition. They came neatly wrapped and secure in a box and I couldn't be happier! Would totally recommend buying/selling with them!

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :thumbup

Purchased a Pygmalion Ha Head in Sand Beige from Dandelion Wish! Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Would recommend as a seller and buy again from them. :)

4. Thanks so much Dandelion!
      I love my little ninon:sumomo:I recieved her in awesome condition and a perfect addition to my growing lillycat family! Thanks again

5. I bought a Ringdoll Lucifer from Dandelion_Wish and everything was great. She always reached out to me first to let me know when she received my payments, shipped on a really short notice with a really sudden deadline, and was always available for communication when I had a question or needed to tell her something. She is one to best, easiest people I've ever bought from after 13 years in the hobby, and I'd gladly do business with her agin.

Thank you so much for helping me get one of my dream dolls!!

6. I sold a smartdoll hijab to Dandelion_Wish. She was very pleasant, great communication, quick responses and paid immediately. Thank you!! Would highly recommend. :)