1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dandelion_Wish

Mar 27, 2018

1. I’ve bought and sold from various people so thought I should post a feed back page. =^_^=

#1 Dandelion_Wish, Mar 27, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    2. Good feedback

I purchased fist ringdoll hands from @Dandelion_Wish

They were selling a full doll and I noticed they had the option fist hands so I braved and ask and they were willing to sell them to me for the original price. Super happy with the find the hands were in perfection condition. They came neatly wrapped and secure in a box and I couldn't be happier! Would totally recommend buying/selling with them!

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :thumbup

Purchased a Pygmalion Ha Head in Sand Beige from Dandelion Wish! Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Would recommend as a seller and buy again from them. :)

4. Thanks so much Dandelion!
      I love my little ninon:sumomo:I recieved her in awesome condition and a perfect addition to my growing lillycat family! Thanks again

5. I bought a Ringdoll Lucifer from Dandelion_Wish and everything was great. She always reached out to me first to let me know when she received my payments, shipped on a really short notice with a really sudden deadline, and was always available for communication when I had a question or needed to tell her something. She is one to best, easiest people I've ever bought from after 13 years in the hobby, and I'd gladly do business with her agin.

Thank you so much for helping me get one of my dream dolls!!

6. I sold a smartdoll hijab to Dandelion_Wish. She was very pleasant, great communication, quick responses and paid immediately. Thank you!! Would highly recommend. :)

7. Positive! I sold/ traded a Pygmalion Ha to Dandelion_Wish for an ATStudio Head + Cash. She was very nice, super communicative, and paid quickly. We traded in person and it was a great experience. I would sell and trade with her anytime! Definitely recommended. Thank you!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK 10/10 :thumbup

@Dandelion_Wish purchased a lot of mixed MSD Lot Clothes from me. Prompt payment. Fine communication. Let me know the arrival of goods. Would sell to again. :)

9. I've bought a beautiful tan pygmalion Ha from @Dandelion_Wish. They let me do a layaway for the doll and afterwards, they went and beyond to find a good shipping price from 3 different shipping companies before shipping out the doll. The package arrived nicely packed and the doll in great condition. They were super nice, communicative and I would 100% recommend and would do business with them again!

Thank you so much for letting me have this beautiful boy~~

10. Very positive feedback for Dandelion_Wish! I bought a Popovy Sisters Little Owl from her last week. Jess was very kind, considerate, and prompt with her messages. She sent many pictures of the doll showing the packaging process. I felt very comfortable with the sale. The doll arrived safely and securely! She was packaged very carefully, and I love all of her accessories too. Thanks so much Jess! :celebrate

11. Recently dealing with her. Super responsible buyer and allways prompt with payments. Happy to deal with