1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for daniquine!

Feb 10, 2010

1. I'll start things off here by saying that daniquine (Danica) is a lovely buyer and very nice to do business with! She bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me, paid promptly, and let me knwo when they'd arrived :) I'd love to sell to her again! :aheartbea

2. Sold some items to her. Prompt replies and even met at my convenience. ^__^
      Thanks for the smooth transaction!

3. daniquine bought a Crobidoll Yeon-ho head from me. She paid quickly and was very friendly to work with throughout the whole process. I'm glad that I was able to help her obtain her dream doll, she's such a sweet person:) Overall a great selling experience for me, I would definitely recommend her to others:D

4. daniquine bought the crobidoll black eyelashes from me! Payment was quick and replies were prompt as well! :)
      Highly recommended buyer!
      Thank you so much for the lovely transaction! :D

5. Daniquine bought a DIM minimee body from me. She was very patient and understanding with me since this was my first time shipping internationally and because of my busy work schedule. Just all around friendly and pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her as a buyer :)

Thank you very much, Dani, for a great transaction. I hope the body is working out well for you ^^~

6. Daniquine commissioned me to make one SD sweater^^ The transaction was perfect in every way, communication was very friendly and daniquine let me know that she received the sweater:aheartbea Thank you very much for a lovely transaction:)

7. I thank nightengale for opening this feedback thread for me, please post any and all feedback you see fit if we've had a transaction before ^^

I'm posting this because I usually go by the nicknames Dani (derived from DOA username) or Cassis, please do not be alarmed if you see these two names floating around in relation to me! Just to make things clear :3

8. Daniquine commissioned a hoodie from me. Paid quickly and let me know of it's arrival. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

9. Daniquine get a commission free from me. the transaction with him is perfect.:D
      she always reply the pm really fast. Paid really quickly and let me know when she get her boy. The communication is so smooth , lovely, and friendly.
      Thank you for give me the chance to enchant your beautiful boy.:lol
      Love to have transaction with you again..:aheartbea

10. Daniquine bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

11. daniquine found my WTB thread and sold me a ninodoll woo.u! she documented any and all "flaws" and sent me pictures, detailed everything possible, and shipped super fast and well packaged! she also checked up on the tracking number and alerted me that my local post office was holding my package hostage! talk about customer service! would definitely do business with again. :aheartbea

12. I sold some clothes item to daniquine and her communication was friendly and she paid quickly. Thanks! Would love to do business with her again.

13. Sold a pair of Volks glasses to daniquine and had a great transaction, payment was prompt, communications great and everything went very smoothly :) Thanks for buying and hope to do business with you again one day!

14. I bought a pair of MSD sized spectacles from daniquine. They arrived in great condition, I love them! She also checked up on me to make sure that they had arrived. Thank you so much for your kindness!

15. Daniquine bought a jewelry piece from me. She paid really fast, replies were prompt, communication was never an issue!
      Thank you so much for the lovely transaction! :)

16. I sold a guitar to daniquine. It was a perfect transaction thank you so much!

17. Daniquine bought from me a dress Narcisse Noire. She paid promptly, very good communication, she tell me when the dress was arrived and leave a pretty feed-back. Highly recommended.
      Thank you very much Daniquine.

18. Daniquine ordered a fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

19. daniquine commissioned me to do face-ups for her 2 boys. She was such a pleasure to deal with-- very patient, kept up great communication & prompt with payment. :)

Again, I say thank you for giving me the opportunity to "allemarthé-fize" your boys! ;) ♥♥♥

20. Very good feedback from here.
      I sold daniquine a crobidoll Yeon-ho head.
      communication was great and payment went well too.
      Because of an accident during the delivery it arrived some time later than expected,
      but fortunately he arrived safely.

thank you for transaction! ^^